Not to my knowledge

I spent the evening looking for the UA Shell arond Merope (was going to pick one up so i could open the door at a Thargoid base) but couldnt find it - Thargoid activity seems to start around 97ly from merope and then you get alot of thargoid activity starting at around 75ly from merope... but didnt see the shell... I also managed to get ganked by an NPC while in Merope ... I was busy looking at signal sources and got pulled out of hyperspace and made minced meat of ... i forgot i had a hold full of tasty guardian tech and my explorer asp is held together with tinfoil..... Just bummed about all the exploration data I was hording...
That's messed up

Ok so I was experienceing some barcode fernweh and decided to play with jorkis image. Didnt quite get an answer but maybe someone can look it over and see what i missed - or has this been figured out already?

here are the numbers i came up with if anyone wants to play with them:
1 2 1 2 2 2 2 1 2 2 2 1 3 1 3 1 2 1 2 2 2 2 1 2 1 2 2 3 1 2 3 2 2 1 1 2 2 2 3 1 1 2 2 3 1 2 1 2 1 3 2 2 2 2 1 3 1 2 1 1 4 1 3 1 1 1 1 3 2 3 1 3 1 1 2 3 1 2 2 1 3 2 1 2 3

and my edited "letters":

dnkmudnketwbobpkhngj gaxgfehf

Last edited:
Adjust your tinfoil a little, probabilities are out of sync. ;)
Space bedonkadonk?!

BTW, has that been implemented yet. I'm not aware of anything that constitutes this. Is it one of the missing features? Gives me an idea. Raxxla is sitting somehwere and all the missing features taht we really wanted are all parked or otherwise existing on it. They were not release because of a lack of story involvement to unlock them! If we find raxxla we get to control time and rewrite the game to have stuff.

Last edited:
It just looks like some artsy 'we were stuck for ideas and this looked cool' thing to me...

[We're in the right thread for tinfoil conspiracy but are you sure this one has meaning?]
hidden-666-in-a-barcode.jpg

There is morse coming from navigation beacons and UAs among other things... I wouldnt put it past them to have the barcode actually write something... whether it is meaningfull tinfoil... thats up to the beholder

It just looks like some artsy 'we were stuck for ideas and this looked cool' thing to me...

[We're in the right thread for tinfoil conspiracy but are you sure this one has meaning?]

Well, strictly speaking this is the Quest for Raxxla thread, tinfoil conspiracy belongs in thread
Alien archaeology and other mysteries: Breaking News, Theories and Tinfoil”
But I’d agree there seems to be increasing overlap with some hypotheses of late! 🤡

Ok so I was experienceing some barcode fernweh and decided to play with jorkis image. Didnt quite get an answer but maybe someone can look it over and see what i missed - or has this been figured out already?

View attachment 148750

here are the numbers i came up with if anyone wants to play with them:
1 2 1 2 2 2 2 1 2 2 2 1 3 1 3 1 2 1 2 2 2 2 1 2 1 2 2 3 1 2 3 2 2 1 1 2 2 2 3 1 1 2 2 3 1 2 1 2 1 3 2 2 2 2 1 3 1 2 1 1 4 1 3 1 1 1 1 3 2 3 1 3 1 1 2 3 1 2 2 1 3 2 1 2 3

and my "letters":

enkmvdnketwbobpkhngj gaxgfehf

I've got "dnkmudnketwbobpkhngj gaxgfehf" - it looks like you made a mistake in the first and fifth character.

Top Bottom