Notice September Update - Known Issues

September issues that have almost leaked into ing november.
GG Fdev.
Fix your god damn game!!!
We tried an AX wing fight today, AX is completely broken , for half a year now, instance splitting, cycle bugs, the thargoid spamming shield , swarms and caustics.
Instance splitting completely, rubber banding.

No lets fix a hole in a ship kit 3 people have seen.

How do you keep pushing more and more bugs and cant even fix ones that have been reported, and present for HALF A YEAR!? Hell, more than half a year.
I honestly hope something rivaling elite comes out soon.

When trying to connect, an error occurs "Taupe Cobra". Until the third patch, such an error did not occur. Playing on PC.
In my house I have two different independent Internet providers on different technology and on different ways of connection. The VPN connection is not used. A similar message (Taupe Cobra) appears regularly (once a day). Usually I restart the game - everything becomes normal. But it is unpleasant that such a message can appear at the most unnecessary moment. For example: I mine Painite. There's no one around me. There are already a hundred tons in the hold of the ship. And then this message appears. :( I reboot the game and appear in the same place where I mined of Painite before message. And immediately appear near the pirates… I've got a hundred tons of Painite in my hold. What do you think is going on?.. Yep.. :(
So this error is clearly on the side of the game developer's servers…

The Power Play collect stuff from PP Contact issue has worsened.
I can not use ANY inputs (J/S hat, keyboard or mouse) to collect items. This changed during play today (i.e. I did collect stuff earlier).

{edit} Cargo hold was full {/edit}

Last edited:
Will there be a next patch? Else is another disaster. Please fix the powerplay softlock and Keyboard look. And the
Many other Problems let the op en Letter not be true communicate with us

Add this to your known issues:

Attachments

• blanks.png
    blanks.png
    190 KB · Views: 484
What about instancing in Wings and even finding people in my own PG or thier PG not visible in SC or normal space. Wing requests are seen but not actionable. It's all a very bad nuisance.

This is what is ruining it for my wing of 4 as well. We don't care very much about the new content, we just wish the game still worked. Constant network problems; de-synchronization between wingmates, between clients and servers, wingmates randomly disappearing and reappearing ingame and in the chat channel. You attack an enemy ship together and you trade fire with it, shredding your shields... then it disappears and reappears 8km away with no damage (though you're still all shot up).

edit: even twenty years ago, in the infancy of online gaming where expectations were much lower, you would bail on a game or server if it had lag issues this bad

Last edited:
I see that they say the 3rd party API is working is working now. When i try to log into EDSM and use xbox to connect, I still get:
No account found, please try to register again... (#3915413) and when i try to register again, it tells me: That email is not available
I have cleared out my cache, but that did not help at all. Are others still having the same issue?

Do you have Discord? If you message Anthor on the EDSM server he should be able to help. (Links are at the bottom of EDSM web-page).
Thanks, I logged into discord (I have an account, but don't really use it much), and looked back thru issues and saw what i was missing. So thanks again for the tip!

Will please add in this line for Asterope system.

NHSS Level 5 hardly contain Cyclops Thargoids. When they do these Thargoids hardly ever spawn "Ship Flight Data" or "Ship Systems Data" or "Thargoid Ship Signaturs". It is highly annoying too when you drop in a weaponless Anaconda into a NHSS level 5 to find 9 Thargons attacking at once. Fix this please.

Top Bottom