Petting zoo animals

I think someone mentioned before that 'domesticated' isn't a listing in the zoopedia... so, if that's true, it makes me wonder if Frontier plans to release any animal that's been domesticated. I hope that's not true but maybe they don't want PZ to turn into Planet Farm/Planet Petting Zoo.

If they do though hope it's better than Wildlife Park's attempt.

I think someone mentioned before that 'domesticated' isn't a listing in the zoopedia... so, if that's true, it makes me wonder if Frontier plans to release any animal that's been domesticated. I hope that's not true but maybe they don't want PZ to turn into Planet Farm/Planet Petting Zoo.

If they do though hope it's better than Wildlife Park's attempt.
Domesticated is a listing in the game, it's used for the bactrian camel. Unfortunately, camels are considered to be "dangerous animals", so guests can't enter their habitats like they could with okapis or lemurs.

I support this idea! I want to make a petting zoo as well with ponies and goats and sheep and idk. cows, guinea pigs etc.

I don’t know if actual petting would be possible with how the guests work right now (can you imagine a group of 8 all trying to pet the same tiny goat?), but I would really like to see animals that are usually on them, especially alpacas!

Good to know that I'm not the only one who found out it weird that lemurs and okapis are totally safe... yeah...
People don't let randoms walk around horses, even though they're domestic animals, if they want to hurt you they'll hurt you and it's not even the animal fault, just some people being stupid around them and/or they just can't read their body language...
But yeah, sure okapi is safe... But camel which is a domestic animal isn't... I mean, both of them aren't really safe, but it's weird I think

Top Bottom