Slight alteration. Diamonds!
Elite-Dangerous-Raxxla-Logo.png

Given the Guardians extensive use of crystals, the data crystals could in the end shown to be related to them.
From what I gather, IF Raxxla is a planet or object, the Guardians appear likeliest to be the ones who protect it. By all means, it would be nice to find out.
Also the SuperMan Crystal has been made and can store 360TB of data, Forever.
How data courier missions used to work on wet storage...

Nice! So all you need is VR?
Noting your new avatar Six6VI.....(y):)(y)
Reading up on that book now. It appears to be pretty amazing. It also appears to have ties to Ecclesiastes 1.17 according to wiki.
"And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit."
"The simulacrum is never that which conceals the truth—it is the truth which conceals that there is none. The simulacrum is true." -wiki

It all appears very buddhist. Life is a lie. Physical reality is false. Though it seems to also say that wisdom is junk, which is the hard part.
I can understand when someone says that physical reality is a lie, and even much of the mind, but to say that wisdom is useless to search for, that's tough.
Wisdom leads to understanding, and without understanding how could you figure out it's all crap and a waste of time?

When I posted my last video on Twitter as a farewell Drew Wagar responded to it with two words. Ecclesiastes 3. (If you're reading this Drew, I promise I'm trying.)

Sometimes we discuss images in ED, that might have a connection to Raxxla.

I can't recall if we have done this one?
Cloud-Planet.png

It's the heading picture for exploration, in the Pilot's handbook. I've never seen anything like that in the game.

Looks like a small moon with a cloud. Perhaps a very small Lagrange planet with a cloud?

Obfuscated, Ghost world, or just some fancy art work?
The 'real soontil' was shrouded in a 'fog' in 'And Here The Wheel'. Makes me wonder 🤔

I was wanting to head over to Sol to check out the plutoids and touch down on Persephone (Planet 9) for the night.

Just due to some late night thinking about Pluto, a Planet that isn’t a Planet, and the door that is also the key (♇), as well as a few other tinfoil induced thoughts about Greek mythology.

However, a bug is preventing Horizons from working for me.

Coincidence or Conspiracy?

definitely coincidence, but good luck anyhow..
Haha yeah thanks mate, but I have been trying to land on Charon to catch the ferry over to the underworld, no luck at all.

Has been a long time since I played, and although I had a nice time playing around with the exploration changes that have been added since I was last on, having a large portion of the game decide it wouldn’t work was certainly frustrating.

What’s most annoying is I can change my goofy Holo me through station services, but when I try and land planetside I get a big error message saying “Horizons Required” or something.

Just about my whole fleet is docked at a Planet base. Guess I will just float here in the Asp for a while ¯\(ツ)

Fly safe o7

Haha yeah thanks mate, but I have been trying to land on Charon to catch the ferry over to the underworld, no luck at all.

Has been a long time since I played, and although I had a nice time playing around with the exploration changes that have been added since I was last on, having a large portion of the game decide it wouldn’t work was certainly frustrating.

What’s most annoying is I can change my goofy Holo me through station services, but when I try and land planetside I get a big error message saying “Horizons Required” or something.

Just about my whole fleet is docked at a Planet base. Guess I will just float here in the Asp for a while ¯\(ツ)

Fly safe o7

Hey, welcome back stranger!
Sounds like you might need to reload Horizons?

Hey, welcome back stranger!
Sounds like you might need to reload Horizons?
Thanks commander, glad to see some familiar faces still kicking around :)

I think you are right, going for a full reinstall today and will see how I go later tonight. So many new and interesting things to catch up on. Spent a good hour last night remapping my custom control bindings haha luckily I had my screenshots still saved of my previous setup.

Edit: Thought I should also mention there is a Delphi related security installation orbiting Pluto. Pretty sure it would have been checked out by now, but can anyone please confirm if there has been a full scan done of all the data points? I got one of them, but didn’t get a chance to scan them all last night, as I was quite tired and there was at least one that was within the trespass zone.

I did scan the mega ship nearby, which gave me a flight log with a list of systems, but again I did not follow that up before retiring for the night.

Last edited:
Top Bottom