General / Off-Topic Recycle or Die! (the elite environmental thread)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I lump most of you in the same category ideologically speaking, for the record, so his words and sentiment are shared by you as well.

Well that sure explains a lot, also, because you put them in the same category doesn't imply his words and sentiments are shared by others in the category you just invented but hey, gotta keep complaining about other's attitude, perhaps you'll become a forum martyr if you persist.

Last edited:
Other than some statistical anomalies there are only two genders:)
Millennia of basic biology 101 may concur, but this is current year. The woke brigade may take offense.

There's just no room for fun party games like "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" any more...

No, Jason.

Its not about eugenics, totalitarianism, or the Neonasties or the Klan, - the Steven Millers, Steve Bannons, Seb Gorkas, Christopher Cantwells, and David Dukes etc are on YOUR side politically here Jason. ( That should give a rational man pause.)
The people in favor of Midgely Lead poisoning the public? Well that would be You.
The Antivaxxers who are causing their own people to die? Yeah, you again.

Every public policy that you espouse is an empirical disaster. If implemented, we would have mass sickness and death.

Empirical means that it isn't a matter of Opinion. It is instead a measurable fact, based on actual experience. Can you follow that?

It isnt because you are malign. Its because you just cannot figure basics out.

You are not "sub human." That's language from White Supremacist movements, which I abhor.
You are all too human. Thats what our little species is like, when rationality is out of reach because a campaign of disinformation rewards ignorance, and stokes fear to control your vote.

I'm not your adversary. But your policy ideas are the enemies of all humanity. Seriously man, Disease and Heavy Metal poisoning? what ?

You are just on the peak of mount you-know-what on the Dunning Kruger curve.
Supreme confidence, married to extremely low competence. Like your supremely impaired President, a global laughing stock.

Don't be that guy.

You have to get yourself off that spot because nobody else can do it for you. It isnt possible to add to a cup that is full. You cannot learn till you recognise your own weaknesses, and playing the victim will not help. Man up.

Ignorance is cured by study. Not posturing.

Take it from a martial arts instructor, who has dealt with it a thousand times before. The students that think they know everything as they walk in the door get schooled by the floor. Not by me. After enough impacts they learn first humility, then skill.

No, Jason.
Like your supremely impaired President, a global laughing stock.
Man up.
Take it from a martial arts instructor, who has dealt with it a thousand times before.
Ooh lookie! [gets popcorn] Another vitriolic diatribe with an ever so subtle hint of pol...
locked_animated1.gif

Sure, you guys "don't see the connection at all." Well, of course you don't, not when everyone who isn't ideologically aligned with you is an "aberration" as stated by Patrick a few quotes above, or how people who drive a different kind of vehicle that isn't woke skold approved "Owners of big cars and especially SUVs must be financially asphyxiated, to take away them the desire to rot the lives of others" again, a comment by Patrick (I lump most of you in the same category ideologically speaking, for the record, so his words and sentiment are shared by you as well). People who disagree should be financially "asphyxiated" because they're "rotting the lives of others." That's a powerful and hate filled sentiment right there, ladies and gentlemen.

See, that's the thing: when you get to the point where you look at people who disagree with you as sub human (common tactic of Messr Spiritwood) who are "rotting" the lives of others and you think they should be choked out, well, that's on a family friendly forum where you can say only so much and stay within the rules, it doesn't take a scientist to extrapolate from that point the road to fascism, totalitarian control and the ultimate liquidation of those who you feel are "aberrations" that you guys actually REALLY think but don't quite have the testicular fortitude to spell out in the public. Hence Demascus's comment in post #3006 that seems to be mystifying you so much.
Can you tell me what you consume daily ?

😂

or how people who drive a different kind of vehicle that isn't woke skold approved Owners of big cars and especially SUVs must be financially asphyxiated, to take away them the desire to rot the lives of others

Oh yes I forgot in my program, the car manufacturers must also be taxed heavily for each big car and SUV, manufactured.

:)

Of course it's just financial taxation, not human deportation in gulags.

😂

Last edited:
Sure, you guys "don't see the connection at all." Well, of course you don't, not when everyone who isn't ideologically aligned with you is an "aberration" as stated by Patrick a few quotes above, or how people who drive a different kind of vehicle that isn't woke skold approved "Owners of big cars and especially SUVs must be financially asphyxiated, to take away them the desire to rot the lives of others" again, a comment by Patrick (I lump most of you in the same category ideologically speaking, for the record, so his words and sentiment are shared by you as well). People who disagree should be financially "asphyxiated" because they're "rotting the lives of others." That's a powerful and hate filled sentiment right there, ladies and gentlemen.

That's why far-left and far-right are just 2 sides of the exact same coin. They both desire an authoritarian state to enforce their own views by any means necessary. And they cheer as their target "aberrations" are being "taken cared of". But like history has shown again and again, their sentiment of happiness never lasts long, as inevitably the state will turn it's gaze on them and they will become the new aberrations needing to be taken care of.

That's why far-left and far-right are just 2 sides of the exact same coin. They both desire an authoritarian state to enforce their own views by any means necessary. And they cheer as their target "aberrations" are being "taken cared of". But like history has shown again and again, their sentiment of happiness never lasts long, as inevitably the state will turn it's gaze on them and they will become the new aberrations needing to be taken care of.
Without going further into politics, and without being much of a conspiracy guy, following Prince Andrew's "verbal suicide" and reading some of the (edited?) flight lists from Epstein's Lolita Express, has left me somewhat doubtful that even talking over the battlefield is realistic. It seems that most of the people humanity is having faith in, when it comes to finding solutions, are busy molesting teenage girls. That includes politicians from allover the political spectrum, scientists, economists, UN representatives, royals and lawyers to name a few.

There is no plan, and the reason is that a plan is either impossible due to physics, or it's not "acceptable" by the voters. If I believed in a deity, I would say "God help us all", but I'm agnostic, bordering atheist.

Without going further into politics, and without being much of a conspiracy guy, following Prince Andrew's "verbal suicide" and reading some of the (edited?) flight lists from Epstein's Lolita Express, has left me somewhat doubtful that even talking over the battlefield is realistic. It seems that most of the people humanity is having faith in, when it comes to finding solutions, are busy molesting teenage girls. That includes politicians from allover the political spectrum, scientists, economists, UN representatives, royals and lawyers to name a few.

There is no plan, and the reason is that a plan is either impossible due to physics, or it's not "acceptable" by the voters. If I believed in a deity, I would say "God help us all", but I'm agnostic, bordering atheist.

Have not looked at that list myself. The depredations of the powerful over the weak always incenses me, so maybe it would be better to just exercise and sleep.

The guys at Coldplay (who's music I like) are realizing the inevitable conclusion that their wokeness is leading them to: if we follow the CCC ideology to it's logical conclusion, we will never do anything.

Can you tell me what you consume daily ?

😂
Less than you I'm willing to bet. And unlike you, I actually have a business that positively impacts homes and businesses to bring them up to "greener" low emission, efficient heating/cooling standards, while you on the other hand only talk on the Internet and scold people.

mic drop

Last edited:
Oh yes I forgot in my program, the car manufacturers must also be taxed heavily for each big car and SUV, manufactured.

:)

Of course it's just financial taxation, not human deportation in gulags.

😂

At some point cars will get taxed out of existence and then all that lost tax will get redistributed to everyone else, as it is at the moment though, we are contributing more to society than the flakey new age folk sitting on the top of trains moaning ;)

I actually have a business that positively impacts homes and businesses to bring them up to "greener" low emission, efficient heating/cooling standards

Here, the art of giving oneself a good conscience with very little.

While you rot the people’s lives with your big 4X4 and SUVs and destroy the planet with your overconsumption, overproduction, overpollution.

😂

Last edited:
Here, the art of giving oneself a good conscience with very little.

While you rot the people’s lives with your big 4X4 and SUVs and destroy the planet with your overconsumption, overproduction, overpollution.

😂
You call a business that restores buildings to be dramatically more energy efficient, a worthy goal for anyone who is actually interested in the planet's various systems, "very little?" That seems like yet another inconsistent position, Patrick. Par for the course.

You call a business that restores buildings to be dramatically more energy efficient, a worthy goal for anyone who is actually interested in the planet's various systems, "very little?" That seems like yet another inconsistent position, Patrick. Par for the course.
I didn’t say that. I said that your small restoration business does not allow you to get a good conscience in view of the damage you inflict elsewhere.

Do not use your business to buy you a virginity. This is not the first time you do it and it indicates that you clearly have a guilt problem that you repress using your business.

Your contacts on the forum are intelligent and enlightened people. Do not take them for morons by regularly promoting your small business.

I didn’t say that. I said that your small restoration business does not allow you to get a good conscience in view of the damage you inflict elsewhere.

Do not use your business to buy you a virginity. This is not the first time you do it and it indicates that you clearly have a guilt problem that you repress using your business.

Your contacts on the forum are intelligent and enlightened people. Do not take them for morons by regularly promoting your small business.
No, I feel absolutely no guilt regarding this issue. Not even a speck. I only bring it up to draw once again the basic absurdity of the argument; people who do nothing to effect a positive change scolding me, while I actually do quite a lot to effect a positive change, sans the hand wringing melodrama. It goes to prove my theory; your crowd isn't interested in change, or even a positive outcome, but instead all that you care about are casting bad guys to hurl insults and toxin at that is on par with the material you'd expect to find squeezing a syphilitic camel's impacted anal glands.

I only bring it up to draw once again the basic absurdity of the argument; people who do nothing to effect a positive change
Well, rest assured, I'm doing a lot to fight against the global warming.

Certainly as much as you, and even more surely.

The few buildings that you put to the ecological standards just compensate for your drift of premium polluter.

You make a zero-sum game and I even think that as you are a fan of overconsumption, overproduction and overpollution, your work is not enough to exonerate you from your environmental egoism.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom