Patch Notes September Update - Downtime and Patch Notes

OK, if you can find Improvised Components (and any other materials that only drop in HGE of systems in Civil War) in that system you said, please let us know. There are loads of players trying to find such materials :(
I was getting Military Superconductors, Photo Heat Radiators, Core Dynamic Composites, Proto Radiolic Alloys, Military Grade Alloy...etc (excuse my spelling).

Well, the ONLY two G5 materials I was able to find since like forever were Imperial Shielding and Proto Hear Radiators.
No matter the state/allegiance/any other factor of the system I just simply can’t find anything else.

Yes, I can trade them but trading G5s for other G5s is... well not really a good way.

OK, if you can find Improvised Components (and any other materials that only drop in HGE of systems in Civil War) in that system you said, please let us know. There are loads of players trying to find such materials :(

Not sure what to tell you.
In the past week I have seen Improvised Components in LFT 926 and HIP 95015. Also I came across Exquisite Focus Crystals being offered as mission rewards in Byel Taca. Two weeks ago I found the ever so illusive Pharmaceutical Isolators in Evena. ¯\ (ツ)

Last edited:
In the past week I have seen Improvised Components in LFT 926 and HIP 95015. Also I came across Exquisite Focus Crystals being offered as mission rewards in Byel Taca. Two weeks ago I found the ever so illusive Pharmaceutical Isolators in Evena. ¯\ (ツ)
Ah, thanks for the tip, I will fly there today and see how the game behaves.
(PS: I was talking about HGE materials - mission rewards are variable enough).

I'm at LFT 926 right now... aaaand Proto Heat Radiators it is.
OK, I admit it was the very first HGE I dropped in but still. It look as if there are PHR and Imperial Shielding only in ED. Nothing else.

EDIT: Nope, there is nothing else. Just Proto Heat Radiators all around.

Attachments

• PHR.JPG
    PHR.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:

Deleted member 192138

D
Improvised components are meant to be civil unrest, not civil war. They're the only thing I haven't seen in HGEs since last December update. Pharmaceutical isolators are super rare but not impossible. Military supercapacitors are almost as rare. If the proclaimed increase in HGE drops has change that then that's a good thing so I guess I'll go back to trying to actively look for them and see what happens.

Improvised components are meant to be civil unrest, not civil war. They're the only thing I haven't seen in HGEs since last December update. Pharmaceutical isolators are super rare but not impossible. Military supercapacitors are almost as rare. If the proclaimed increase in HGE drops has change that then that's a good thing so I guess I'll go back to trying to actively look for them and see what happens.

Well, like I said, I spent almost 1 hour flying in a system in Civil Unrest, there were ZERO HGE there. Loads of Encoded Transmissions, Degraded Emissions, Weapons Fire, Combat Aftermath, Distress Call .... but no HGE at all.

And yes, I confirmed the system had two factions in Civil Unrest, one of them (the Controlling Faction) was an Independent one.

Well, like I said, I spent almost 1 hour flying in a system in Civil Unrest, there were ZERO HGE there. Loads of Encoded Transmissions, Degraded Emissions, Weapons Fire, Combat Aftermath, Distress Call .... but no HGE at all.

And yes, I confirmed the system had two factions in Civil Unrest, one of them (the Controlling Faction) was an Independent one.
When you enter a system you get told the state. It is that state, for the system, and not factional states, that determine state. The galaxy map states are out of date.

Just because some people choose to play on a platform that charges for multiplayer content doesn't mean multiplayer content should be turned into singleplayer content for their sake.
Some people play on console not by choice, but because they can't afford a proper gaming computer, and, while this may not be the most demanding game on the market, it still requires a pc that costs more than a console

What I do is fly to Pancienses (Allied to the Empire), scan the nav beacon just to find at least 5 HGE with lots of Imperial Shielding... then use material trader to get what I need. Believe me, this is the fastest way to get any manufactured material.

I'm still getting keyboard locks from the comms panel that require ctl-alt-delete and a client kill which has been around for a year - and that's not considered critical?

I'm a newbie and the reported keyboard lock out drives me nuts. Seems like an easy fix which should be in the update. In the meantime, I tried a bunch of workarounds to save the huge hassle of having to task manager kill the program and restart. I found something that worked, but don't know it exactly yet. Basically, someone reported that the focus was stuck on the chat window. Assuming that, I guessed that some control character would break out of it and started typing every control character into it when the keyboard was apparently dead. Somewhere around ctrl-Y (or U or G or H, I was pressing them all fast to see what happened, so it may require a two character input to do it), the screen changed and suddenly the left shift key popped me back to the cockpit view and the keyboard woke up again.

If I find the exact recovery fix and can find this post again, I'll let you know.

Top Bottom