Notice Bonus Federation Rank! (5 - 16 December)

Can anyone confirm if this discount combines with LYR discount? Unbelievable as it is, I still don't have a 'Vette...
Shame on you.... ;)

Someone mentioned this earlier, so possibly yes. Possibly a trip in your favourite big jumper to LYR space could answer the question, and confirm it to the rest of us... After all, one cannot have too many Corvettes...

Can anyone confirm if this discount combines with LYR discount? Unbelievable as it is, I still don't have a 'Vette...

You should believe it.

20191206021537_1.jpg

-> Uncontrolled System

20191206022924_1.jpg

-> Li Yong-Rui System

Shame on you.... ;)

Someone mentioned this earlier, so possibly yes. Possibly a trip in your favourite big jumper to LYR space could answer the question, and confirm it to the rest of us... After all, one cannot have too many Corvettes...

It's complicated. My jumper is far away and doesn't even have guardian boosters, binds are in shambles after neglect, matching hotas deep in the closet and I don't have the rank for a 'Vette... Want to know if it's worth the hassle 🧐

Mmmm, blaze your own trail but be home soon to gain in-game goodies. I'm doing a long-term exploration stint and won't be back for ages. Where's my stuffz? :D

Help a fellow Lt. Commander out and tell me where to grrrr GATHER RANKS :D
Basically I’m just in the area around SD. Look for boom systems and I take my Type 7 there. Look for as many delivery or source missions as I can that offer either ++++ or +++++ rep as a reward for fed factions (or smaller rewards if they’re going the same place) and just run em. Jumped as high as 10% with one delivery consisting of 3 missions to the same station.

Or even famine systems. Ran some missions to a system and checked the board when I arrived to deliver to see if I could just grab more at the destination system. Ended up with a handful of missions all looking for me to source combat stabilizers for them in the same station with rep as reward.

How are you supposed to dock at Forrester's Choice? Docking request denied all the time.
Flew there in my explorer conda and parked at the big orbis or what ever it's called. Bought a sidney and flew over to Forrester's to get my free decal. Took almost 10 minutes of requesting to land before being granted permission. During that time, I practiced flying through the various small openings at the station.

Help a fellow Lt. Commander out and tell me where to grrrr GATHER RANKS :D
I am smashing through the ranks by repairing stations. It is probably not the fastest or easiest way, but it has the added benefit of helping a starport get back online.

I have a specific spot that I don’t mind sharing, but I’m sure it could be done anywhere there is a damaged station with a bunch of Fed factions.

Disclaimer: The stations are over 100,000 ls away so if you don’t want to travel a long way in supercruise pick a different system. If you look around you may find better and faster methods to rank up.

If you are still interested, see below.
Stock up on the following commodities;

Ceramic composites
Polymers
Semiconductors
Superconductors
Synthetic fabrics

Head to Baird Dock, HIP 24046

Take any missions from the Fed factions that are requesting the commodities you have in stock, then turn them in immediately.

Once you have cleared the mission board, head over to the nearby Brand Hub which is also in need of repairs.

Check for missions requesting the commodities you have on board.

Keep flying between Baird Dock and Brand Hub until you have run out of cargo to turn in.

This spot may not be the best one as there are only 3 fed factions, but it is working for me.

Hope this helps o7

I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack, but when you state "STOCK UP ON" do you mean purchase? And if so, I'm to what, donate them at the various stations".
I've read a few post of cmdrs helping damaged station's and would join in, but I'm just not getting the go here, stock up, bring to thing.

I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack, but when you state "STOCK UP ON" do you mean purchase? And if so, I'm to what, donate them at the various stations".
I've read a few post of cmdrs helping damaged station's and would join in, but I'm just not getting the go here, stock up, bring to thing.
Purchase commodity, sell at repairing station in market.
Check Galnet news thingy in the station to check what is required.

It's not everyone's cup of tea. :D

Top Bottom