It was the night before patch-day, and all was well

The time is almost upon us, Commanders.

Are you ready?

Got your keyboard bindings backed up?

Completed all outstanding missions?

Finished off any mining before things get 'real' and mining prices are affected by demand? (which they should have been from Day 1)

Ready to say goodbye to rubber-banding? (Hopefully)

Given your SLF pilot the night off before she/he can be re-brought following ship destruction?

Prepared for Infrastructure Failures, Terrorist Attacks, Droughts and Public Holidays?

Are you ready.....for the patch?

The time is almost upon us, Commanders.

Are you ready?

Got your keyboard bindings backed up?

Completed all outstanding missions?

Finished off any mining before things get 'real' and mining prices are affected by demand? (which they should have been from Day 1)

Ready to say goodbye to rubber-banding? (Hopefully)

Given your SLF pilot the night off before she/he can be re-brought following ship destruction?

Prepared for Infrastructure Failures, Terrorist Attacks, Droughts and Public Holidays?

Are you ready.....for the patch?

I don't know about you, but after last time when the equivalent of this went on patch day (and much longer after):

AgonizingGlisteningKomododragon-max-1mb.gif

I'm going to stay in my bunker.

Deleted member 182079

D
There is no escape from the coming Void Opal Nerf Shockwave.

When the shockwave comes, pray to whatever Gods you believe in, pump 4 pips to shields, and pray.

:D
That nerf's already in place judging from the prices I got earlier;)

I thought the same once too, when out exploring, then asteroid belt discovery messages went on an endless loop after the patch.

There is no escape.

Imagine it got snuck in suddenly and secretly into the patch that asteroid ping was worth something.

There is no escape from the coming Void Opal Nerf Shockwave.

When the shockwave comes, pray to whatever Gods you believe in, pump 4 pips to shields, and pray.

:D
14 of January 3305

..as I lifted myself up out of my quarters in the morning and fired up the powerplant of the Krait, I switched on the Galnet to see what news we have.. and "I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. "

oh noes!

Top Bottom