It was the night before patch-day, and all was well

You guys are not quite fair to Stigbob. Depending on your favourite activities, (e.g. solo player) the game is indeed very stable. Crashes are extremely rare to me, besides the frequent launcher black out when logging few minutes before server shutdown on maintenance day (long standing but trivial bug). ED is pestered by (perceived) millions of minor bugs though, the "krill" of the issue tracker...
And also claiming that not playing Conan Exiles means that he literally plays no other games.

Just a bunch of screeching. Any little excuse to be petty and outraged is an invitation, as far as some are concerned.

You guys are not quite fair to Stigbob. Depending on your favourite activities, (e.g. solo player) the game is indeed very stable. Crashes are extremely rare to me, besides the frequent launcher black out when logging few minutes before server shutdown on maintenance day (long standing but trivial bug). ED is pestered by (perceived) millions of minor bugs though, the "krill" of the issue tracker...

Rubberbanding can be a thing and 1.3 was really bad for disconnects at my end, however the phone lines here are literally nailed to some trees so I'm not convinced that's ever actually FDEV's fault and not just wind or an owl having a bit of a sit down.

And also claiming that not playing Conan Exiles means that he literally plays no other games.

Just a bunch of screeching. Any little excuse to be petty and outraged is an invitation, as far as some are concerned.

Some people genuinely struggle to understand that differing subjective opinions are possible. So they tend to reach for much more "imaginative" explanations than what's actually been said to them.

I'm guessing conan exiles is either only or mostly 3rd person in which case my habit of actually doing pre-purchase reading will have immediately consigned it to the unplayable garbage tree of woe.

The time is almost upon us, Commanders.

Are you ready?

Got your keyboard bindings backed up?

Completed all outstanding missions?

Finished off any mining before things get 'real' and mining prices are affected by demand? (which they should have been from Day 1)

Ready to say goodbye to rubber-banding? (Hopefully)

Given your SLF pilot the night off before she/he can be re-brought following ship destruction?

Prepared for Infrastructure Failures, Terrorist Attacks, Droughts and Public Holidays?

Are you ready.....for the patch?

We go WAY back Sisko and I remember you making a thread about saving your NPC crewmate, I can't believe it's actually about to make it into the game! If Quality Of Life updates like THIS is what players can expect from Frontier, then I might jump back into the cockpit!

So I had a busy morning trying to get some work out of the way so I can run home and eagerly play the newest patch/update and I am so stoked.
How's everything going so far? Smooth as silk I presume?

/sarcasm

I sense a certain pattern here. "Old spare system" suggests not playing in VR, which still seems to have a lot of issues that 2-D players obviously aren't affected from.

VR will remain a pretty niche thing until you don't have to wear an expensive silly hat for it anymore. Five or ten years I'd guess for smaller more user friendly glasses.

Wait, maybe I'm missing some context, I also never played Conan Exiles but a lot of other games in the past. So without any context this line makes no sense to me.
Stigbob said he didn't play Conan Exiles. So somebody claimed he never played any other games at all.

I never played it either, though.

Well....the game loads and I can select missions. That's a vast improvement over the initial September patch.

I have noticed stuttering after jumping into a system, but not in systems after that initial jump.

Picard wouldn't last 5 minutes against the Jem'Hadar.

Anyway, looks like the patch for the patch is incoming, tomorrow for PC, next week for consoles.
Sisko couldn't fight 3 Nausicaans at once.
Capture.PNG

Picard gets a series of his own, and a second season before the first is even shown.

Sisko gets a baseball.

Picard got a flying hotel which was the RAC for the galaxy.

Sisko got a ship designed to whip the Borg.

Look, we can argue about this all night, but I have football to watch.

:D

Picard gets a series of his own, and a second season before the first is even shown.

Sisko gets a baseball.
To be fair, Picard had Riker, Sisko had Odo. Would make an intersting 2v2 but i feel Sisko personally more capable in a fight. Picard was a gifted diplomat well educatated and respected but Sisko was an accomplished soldier and still no putz when it came to diplomacy. But you're forgetting one of the most important things...

Janeway had Jacoby, Tuvoc and Seven, not to mention a hologram capable of holding and firing a phaser.

Top Bottom