Community Event / Creation Buckyball Racing Club presents The IronBucky - A BRC standing challenge

Completed a run in solo mode..will check to see in video but was jailed..dam thats a tough race for an old git Still the time was more competitive nevertheless.

Last edited:
Just another typical day on the IronBucky challenge.

kORpPLK.png

No proper updates to report for the IronBucky, but just posting to let everyone know that the challenge is still active.
CMDR Alec Turner has made a "few" more attempts to regain the trophy from CMDR Bruski, but so far without success. Many, many new SRV wreckages have been spotted littering the surface of Wasat A 2E though - it's a real shame SRV wrecks can't be persistent.

Attempts.png

DNF-Chart.png

DNF-Table.png

Success_Rate.png

I really wish that I thought of including and updating Robin's SRV graveyard map from the original Wasat Rally. I completely forgot about it until far too late though.

Wait a minute. How did I not know this was a thing !!!

A standing BRC involving my beloved SRV (mk something cause there have been mucho many).
Oh yeah, I'm in :geek:(y)

(as soon as I'm back from hols. Is it wrong that when I saw this I just wanted to be back in front of my PC?)

It's OK, I've been maintaining a map ..
92352-og.jpg
Ha, I see gaps in there for a few more headstones. I fully expect to add a few :eek:

Wait a minute. How did I not know this was a thing !!!

A standing BRC involving my beloved SRV (mk something cause there have been mucho many).
You do know about the Pomeche Ridge Challenge right?
(checks scoreboard, notes sgurr currently holding 2nd/3rd place, strikes out above comment)

Top Bottom