Handelszentrum im Frenscheitzmod keine Tiere

Hi there
I am not shown any animals in the trading center in the Frenscheitzmod.
neither in my new zoo nor in my old zoo.
I can buy tires and move tires to the commercial center, but they are not shown to me there
also my spanked animals are gone

I would appreciate any help

Last edited:
Hey there.

this is the international forum, so only english is allowed. If you can't speak english, google translate does a pretty decent job.

Concerning your question: I reallydon't know what you mean with"Reifen" as in wheels.And what do you mean with Shopping center as in "Einkaufszentrum"?

Feel free to PM me in german, if you like. Maybe I can help when we find out, what you are talking about.

German:
Im internationalen Forum ist nur englisch erlaubt- du kannst aber google Translate benutzen. Ich hab keine Ahnung, was du mit Reifen oder Einkaufszentrum meinst, aber wenn du willst,kannst du mir eine Nachricht schreiben.

EDIT: Geantwortet bevor es verschoben wurde

Hey there.

this is the international forum, so only english is allowed. If you can't speak english, google translate does a pretty decent job.

Concerning your question: I reallydon't know what you mean with"Reifen" as in wheels.And what do you mean with Shopping center as in "Einkaufszentrum"?

Feel free to PM me in german, if you like. Maybe I can help when we find out, what you are talking about.

German:
Im internationalen Forum ist nur englisch erlaubt- du kannst aber google Translate benutzen. Ich hab keine Ahnung, was du mit Reifen oder Einkaufszentrum meinst, aber wenn du willst,kannst du mir eine Nachricht schreiben.

EDIT: Geantwortet bevor es verschoben wurde
Excuse me
that should be in english
unfortunately i copied the wrong version

Top Bottom