SO TIRED of trying to find Pharmaceutical Isolators & Military SuperCaps

Hey FDev! Wake Up! Listen to the music! While I can't speak for everyone (as I'm sure some wit will point out) many pilots I've talked with are tired of searching for these Grade 5 Manufactured Mats. First, finding a system in Outbreak is difficult, then once you find one, the chance of finding a HGE from the Faction in Outbreak is nigh impossible!!!

Are you TRYING to get rid of pilots? Tired of all these people finding bugs and other boring things that cause you to actually work? Hey, no customers? No Bugs!

Some may say pouring salt here is not advantageous. However this has been a problem since the HGE NERF. Just ask Down To Earth Astronomy.

I currently need 5 Biotech Conductors. Only obtainable from Missions. Not finding these missions, I need to farm 35 Military Supercapacitors or 35 Pharmaceutical Isolators (or 1295 Conductive Components... LOL). Not finding those I need to farm 210 Imperial Shieldings. That's 70 Imperial Shieldings (each white square provides 3 items), and assuming 3 finds per HGE that's over 23 HGEs I will need to find to trade up. If I'm very luck I'll find 5 Shieldings to pick up (ooh 25 Imperial Shieldings! Only 185 to go!)

Is this really the kind of GRIND you want us to go through? REALLY? I can only assume you want your player count to drop because otherwise you would fix this. But NOOOOOOOO!

More than a few pilots have quit (per statements on Reddit) because of the Engineering Grind. I'm sure you underpay someone to monitor these forums, and they have to tippy-toe around making unpopular suggestions like "Hey, people are leaving the game because we aren't providing access to the mats they need" (How dare you make a suggestion! YOU'RE FIRED!)

Unfortunately for you I WON'T QUIT! I'll just keep complaining until you make the game worth playing for Pilots who aren't Triple Elite with every ship Engineered to the max.

How to fix it? BRING BACK THE NERF. You make us exit and restart every loop at Dav's Hope, so why not do the same for Grade 5s? At least the ones that are near impossible to find. (you can do that ya know... via programming) OR add more Mil SuperCaps and Pharm Isolators to each HGE. Maybe 10 (Times 3 = 30 each HGE) white squares per HGE? SOMETHING!

Back to the search... this will take days and days to complete. Yay.

Hey FDev! Wake Up! Listen to the music! While I can't speak for everyone (as I'm sure some wit will point out) many pilots I've talked with are tired of searching for these Grade 5 Manufactured Mats. First, finding a system in Outbreak is difficult, then once you find one, the chance of finding a HGE from the Faction in Outbreak is nigh impossible!!!

Are you TRYING to get rid of pilots? Tired of all these people finding bugs and other boring things that cause you to actually work? Hey, no customers? No Bugs!

Some may say pouring salt here is not advantageous. However this has been a problem since the HGE NERF. Just ask Down To Earth Astronomy.

I currently need 5 Biotech Conductors. Only obtainable from Missions. Not finding these missions, I need to farm 35 Military Supercapacitors or 35 Pharmaceutical Isolators (or 1295 Conductive Components... LOL). Not finding those I need to farm 210 Imperial Shieldings. That's 70 Imperial Shieldings (each white square provides 3 items), and assuming 3 finds per HGE that's over 23 HGEs I will need to find to trade up. If I'm very luck I'll find 5 Shieldings to pick up (ooh 25 Imperial Shieldings! Only 185 to go!)

Is this really the kind of GRIND you want us to go through? REALLY? I can only assume you want your player count to drop because otherwise you would fix this. But NOOOOOOOO!

More than a few pilots have quit (per statements on Reddit) because of the Engineering Grind. I'm sure you underpay someone to monitor these forums, and they have to tippy-toe around making unpopular suggestions like "Hey, people are leaving the game because we aren't providing access to the mats they need" (How dare you make a suggestion! YOU'RE FIRED!)

Unfortunately for you I WON'T QUIT! I'll just keep complaining until you make the game worth playing for Pilots who aren't Triple Elite with every ship Engineered to the max.

How to fix it? BRING BACK THE NERF. You make us exit and restart every loop at Dav's Hope, so why not do the same for Grade 5s? At least the ones that are near impossible to find. (you can do that ya know... via programming) OR add more Mil SuperCaps and Pharm Isolators to each HGE. Maybe 10 (Times 3 = 30 each HGE) white squares per HGE? SOMETHING!

Back to the search... this will take days and days to complete. Yay.

Ignore the sychophants and sock-puppets who will uncritically rush to Frontier's defense. The balance of USS materials is atrocious. Sure you can trade up and across, but the time involved and loss of value is off-putting. The squeaky wheels get the grease. Keep on making legitimate complaints as loud as you can. Take this to twitter and facebook and linkedin. That is one of the only ways to make change, especially with regard to corporations specializing in online goods and services.

Good speed!

and linkedin.

ezgif-6-cb1c3d14dfd9.gif

Of course you're not missing my point. Except you are.
I think you are missing the point. The material trader is frontiers response to these g5 materials that are too hard for novice pilots to find. you ranting and raving about something that the game easily provides for you if you just take the time to think isn't anyone's fault but your own. I don't mean to come off as rude but you've already started being rude to the people offering you helpful suggestions, even if they are a little condescending. got to keep in mind the people here from all parts of the world so maybe the way that they type something might sound a way different than they mean it when you read it to yourself with your own voice inflection

Last edited:
Top Bottom