Clipper Needs To Be Re-speced to land on medium pads.

Well if they proportionally made the body slimmer along with the wing trim it could work. But then we're looking at a complete ship redesign, which I doubt will ever happen.
Prepare to be taken aback by my uncontained talent of photo editing. Here, we have 2 cases. The vanilla Clipper - too wide. And a Clipper that underwent incredibly complex and sophisticated procedure of it's nacelles being relocated closer to the body. By about same distance as required to fit it on a medium pad. As measured only by my eyes, which I trust unconditionally!

XrVcjR5.jpg

h7TNenm.jpg

Some people like the old clipper so I think it would be better to make a smaller one as a variant of it. So it fits on a medium pad has better weapon convergence and maybe one or two internals are changed down a size.

Prepare to be taken aback by my uncontained talent of photo editing. Here, we have 2 cases. The vanilla Clipper - too wide. And a Clipper that underwent incredibly complex and sophisticated procedure of it's nacelles being relocated closer to the body. By about same distance as required to fit it on a medium pad. As measured only by my eyes, which I trust unconditionally!

Your photo editing skills are superb, but the end result looks exactly like a mini Cutter, which is bad.
X.

As I said programmers can make anything they want to happen. And it's very clear that the gankers will say absolutely anything to keep their favorite ship in tact. It's clear the clipper should be a medium pad ship.

I find it rather too wide. Easily visible below in your own post
Half the length of the Cutter while being equally as wide

Yup, dats the problem with her. She bein' a bit too wide at da bottom.
A little slimmer and she would slip right into a medium pad all sweet like..
(pssst, that's were the foldable wings comes in) ;)

You know what I've just though, since we're shrinking the Imperial Catfish wouldn't it be fair to give something to Feds and hippies? Shrink Corvette to a medium size, give Alliance a large ship and then make it a medium pad too :)

Top Bottom