I need to change my forum email

@OP, I went through this last year. I changed my email address on my Frontier account, but there is no way to change the forum address. Sending a PM to a community manger got no response, no help. I submitted a support ticket and for two weeks the support team and I went back and forth. They said do this, I did that and the forum email address would never change. Then they told me it didn't matter anyway what the forum displayed as an email address since any emails from Frontier went to the email address tied to your Frontier account. I kept telling them I wanted it changed anyway and they finally changed it on their end. Bottom line is you cannot change it, you will have to submit a support ticket and then keep going back at them until they finally manually change it on their end.

@OP, I went through this last year. I changed my email address on my Frontier account, but there is no way to change the forum address. Sending a PM to a community manger got no response, no help. I submitted a support ticket and for two weeks the support team and I went back and forth. They said do this, I did that and the forum email address would never change. Then they told me it didn't matter anyway what the forum displayed as an email address since any emails from Frontier went to the email address tied to your Frontier account. I kept telling them I wanted it changed anyway and they finally changed it on their end. Bottom line is you cannot change it, you will have to submit a support ticket and then keep going back at them until they finally manually change it on their end.
I am trying to link my forum account to the Frontier account since the forum update and it just seems to be impossible.

Top Bottom