My first 24 hours

I've gone cobra mk3, keelback, chieftan. Have to say I've gotten attached to all 3 very quick. Keelback is a pig but it does add abit of excitement to the journey back to base with big haul. Being intersected in a keelback is interesting as it has the maneuverability of a dead mule but it still can be done majority of the time.

The chieftan I'm beginning to love dearly. Engineering shields, fsd and the multi cannons and it is soo much fun. Been bounty hunting for the past 4-5 days. I would recommend this if your looking for a wee change in gameplay till you get what your looking for.

I got to my first "destination" last night there is a waterworld that hasnt been detail scanned I stopped and then couldnt use my DSS popped over to the station next door and you tubed it realised I still have to be in low wake so learnt something

I have a jump range of 25 ly but the jumps seem to go all round the houses 8 jumps on 40ly distance?

I got to my first "destination" last night there is a waterworld that hasnt been detail scanned I stopped and then couldnt use my DSS popped over to the station next door and you tubed it realised I still have to be in low wake so learnt something

I have a jump range of 25 ly but the jumps seem to go all round the houses 8 jumps on 40ly distance?

Eight jumps for 40ly. Are you set to fastest route, or economical? Have you turned off certain star types in GalMap (ie non-scoopable)? Are you so far from the bubble that star density has dropped?

Just finished my first 3 hour session since I posted yesterday wasnt sure if my exploring would work out but I think it has the first two systems got interdicted 3 times but stopped and was scanned and released the next seven systems not a Pirate to be seen phew

Ive scanned in detail 8 planets just cashed in and cleared 11,000,000 so 30 hours and I will have my A rated Krait maybe less used this link

http://edtools.ddns.net/expl.php?s=Ehecatl&d=200&n=300&ap=on

and chose to include habitated systems mostly tommorow I will try doing the opposite and see if thats better financialy back on track

Have you mastered the skill of Fuel Scooping yet? I have a basic guide on this, which does work well for inexperienced Pilots. As you get better you can cut scooping closer, but that can be dangerous.

Of the numerous stars that are out there only seven types can be scooped (not including 'boost scooping', which I have no experience of YET!). The mnemonic "KGB FOAM" covers them (temperature wise the sequence is O B A F G K M).

Just finished my first 3 hour session since I posted yesterday wasnt sure if my exploring would work out but I think it has the first two systems got interdicted 3 times but stopped and was scanned and released the next seven systems not a Pirate to be seen phew

Ive scanned in detail 8 planets just cashed in and cleared 11,000,000 so 30 hours and I will have my A rated Krait maybe less used this link

http://edtools.ddns.net/expl.php?s=Ehecatl&d=200&n=300&ap=on

and chose to include habitated systems mostly tommorow I will try doing the opposite and see if thats better financialy back on track

Have you mastered the skill of Fuel Scooping yet? I have a basic guide on this, which does work well for inexperienced Pilots. As you get better you can cut scooping closer, but that can be dangerous.

Of the numerous stars that are out there only seven types can be scooped (not including 'boost scooping', which I have no experience of YET!). The mnemonic "KGB FOAM" covers them (temperature wise the sequence is O B A F G K M).
yes got 4B and i understand KGB FOAM never got above 65c

Ive just bought my Krait 11 wooppee got it for the 15% discount and did some upgrades came in at about 48m and Ive still got 38m in the bank I did put 3 pulse lasers on the top hardpoints and multi cannons each side of me all gimballed swopped my 4B scoop out of the Cobra put in a 5A FSD and D rated the other moving parts Ive done 7 hours today so Im not going to fly her till the morrow It a shame my Cobra wont fit in the hanger 😢

Money is really way too easy nowadays. When I was nb there was literally no way one could get that kind of credits, took me something like week to get Cobra, month or two to get ASP...

Top Bottom