BREAKING NEWS...Now with even more Jedward

EQ1tdIaXUAA1RKp

EQ1vJF5W4AMZx0V

View attachment 162282
We shouldn't dare do the BJ comment on raxxla should we?! Maybe the Raxxla hint in MB's beard with the crumb. Investigator reveals MB fired for giving hint!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywqd6g90HJ0

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyWwtZmX8Ew

Phill Collins and Gary Lewis have a reunion!! Nobody can tell them apart! Some believe same person!
View attachment 162284
View attachment 162283

I don't know how to combine photos to make these.

Its not great but far from bad. Ive only seen two episodes so it might actually be great. Its on amazon prime if you decide you want to check it out. Idk if its anywhere else
It started as a series of novels, Netflix made the first two series then it was bought by Amazon who have released series 3 & 4 it is about 1 novel a series and the episodes aren’t stand alone.

Its not great but far from bad. Ive only seen two episodes so it might actually be great. Its on amazon prime if you decide you want to check it out. Idk if its anywhere else

Good to know, but I tend to avoid pay-per-month services. From what I've heard, The Expanse it is good but just didn't get noticed at the time. Farscape - now that's a series that deserves a place in my DVD box sets (adds to Christmas list).

It started as a series of novels, Netflix made the first two series then it was bought by Amazon who have released series 3 & 4 it is about 1 novel a series and the episodes aren’t stand alone.

Minor point: the first two seasons were produced and aired 'live' on the Sci Fi channel, with foreign showings from Netflix.

The writers of the books are being smart with the TV show and condensing / overlapping the books more- some of the books do drag a bit.

It started as a series of novels, snip
Yeah utter tosh C+P sci-fi meme-fest with added C+P drama, thriller, whodunnit tropes mixed in. No sci-fi, or for that matter cinematic cliché left unturned...

Predictable characterisations, back-stories...
Reads like it was written specifically to become a (bad) screenplay.

I still can't believe I read it all. I must have subconsciously wanted to punish myself for something or other.

Top Bottom