Vette & Krait vs evil Vette

Nice one (y)

Should've packed some feedback rails to counter those banks. Love the c1s for that.

And subtarget the thrusters when your target is running away like that.
Don't think it would've mattered but sometimes you get a lucky hit and then it's boom :cool:
(Are your lasers scramble and emissive?)

Nice one (y)

Should've packed some feedback rails to counter those banks. Love the c1s for that.

And subtarget the thrusters when your target is running away like that.
Don't think it would've mattered but sometimes you get a lucky hit and then it's boom :cool:
(Are your lasers scramble and emissive?)
Thanks! Does subtargetting work when shields are up? I just swapped out the rails for a set of multis, doh. Emmisive/scramble for the shieldless hull tank that likes to seal club in Deciat.

Thanks! Does subtargetting work when shields are up? I just swapped out the rails for a set of multis, doh. Emmisive/scramble for the shieldless hull tank that likes to seal club in Deciat.
No, subtargeting only works when shields are down (or it works also when shields are up, but the damage is affecting the shield).
But you dropped his shields, and 7A dirty thrusters aren't that sturdy (depends on Herlevs MRPs).

His shields were still up right to the very end, holding on by the thinnest thread, but sill up. I suspect that last shot was the kicker, but we'll never know unless Herlev cares to enlighten us.

His shields were still up right to the very end, holding on by the thinnest thread, but sill up. I suspect that last shot was the kicker, but we'll never know unless Herlev cares to enlighten us.
After rewatching I stand corrected, I thought his shields dropped earlier. Edit: phasing on the PAs?
Couldn't have done more then :) (y)

Good timing from @Herlev too.

Nice. I never get "fair" large ship fights in Carcosa, it's all mediums or lopsided in the extreme.

After rewatching I stand corrected, I thought his shields dropped earlier. Edit: phasing on the PAs?
Couldn't have done more then :) (y)

Good timing from @Herlev too.

Nice. I never get "fair" large ship fights in Carcosa, it's all mediums or lopsided in the extreme.
You are correct, cmdr. Phasing on the class 3. That was my first PvP after swapping it out (was TLB; don't need 2 PAs with TLB).

Quite nice flying... cheers.

Your utility laser turrets must be set to fire at will... as they seem to keep pinging the other target in the frame. Was that a SLF or another ship?

Not that they would have added that much damage to your primary, I would think, if you had them set to target only. ...just wondered about it... if it was maybe a useful thing to ping an NPC SLF to mitigate thier attack and damage to some degree or something.

edit.... thinking about it now I think I can answer my own inquiry. I'm thinking the fire at will setting is useful for when you're hit with the TLB (I think..). Which makes alot of sense overall. ...and I guess I probably knew that was another pilot based on the title, lol... Cheers... o7

Last edited:
Quite nice flying... cheers.

Your utility laser turrets must be set to fire at will... as they seem to keep pinging the other target in the frame. Was that a SLF or another ship?

Not that they would have added that much damage to your primary, I would think, if you had them set to target only. ...just wondered about it... if it was maybe a useful thing to ping an NPC SLF to mitigate thier attack and damage to some degree or something.
Good observation about the c1 laser turrets. They have emissive/scramble for the shieldless hull tanks that I encounter in this system. I agree the Fire at Will function did its job by focusing on the SLF.

Good observation about the c1 laser turrets. They have emissive/scramble for the shieldless hull tanks that I encounter in this system. I agree the Fire at Will function did its job by focusing on the SLF.

All good.
I edited my previous post just now with notes that occured to me.
Yeah, you stayed so remarkably focused on the vette and were able to shrug off the damage from the other so much that I began to wonder about it....
o7

Top Bottom