The Canonn list of Guardian sites is at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...7I1VCMwIST1I6XuSOHBAS1a8rLFxmnSbO4Br/pubhtml#

However an EDDB search on Guardian systems says nearest to Sol is https://eddb.io/system/6288087 at 500ly.

You don’t say what type of Guardian system you’re after: ruins, structure, beacon, so you’ll have to cross check the eddb list with the Canonn site.

Edit: you can always set your galmap to show allegiance Guardian and Feds then eyeball and copy/paste the guardian system name into google to check what type of site(s) are available. If you’re thinking of getting Guardian blueprints then I’d suggest first watching Cmdr Exigeous’ videos.
thanks! It’s just interesting, there was information that Jameson already had Aix weapons before they gave us. if so, I admit such a theory, in the description it is written that Raxla is a planet with an alien installation, which fits the description. interesting in those days, how many would have to fly to reach a point and go back?

and just brilliantly dumb thought just visited. we all know what will happen if we start the installation of the Targoids, they will show us another galaxy. we all mistakenly believe that this is a planetarium. but it is not! But what if a portal opens somewhere?
Google can’t translate normally ... put the photo, we insert three objects into the device and it gives us the end point in the form of another galaxy. But what if the toast is the items to be inserted? a little far-fetched)))

Attachments

• youy03y86nj31.jpg
    youy03y86nj31.jpg
    585 KB · Views: 241
Ah
You needed to throw a party! 😁
2/4 carbonated asteroid water, 1/4 Leestian Evil Juice, 1/4 Centauri Mega Gin, pour into a chilled Hutton Mug. Garnish with a cocktail umbrella and Neritus Berries.

(For cocktails it is considered good taste to only use berries from Neritus plants that have been fed Imperial citizens. Naturally occurring carbonated asteroid water is preferred, but may explode upon warming. Leestian Evil Juice is corrosive and generally considered a dangerous substance to handle, so it should be added last. )

Big picture question.
Are we all aware that a type of White Dwarfs are referred to as Diamond-stars?
V886 Centauri is just one such example.
BPM 37093 (V886 Centauri) is a variable white dwarf star of the DAV
it was predicted that as a white dwarf cools, its material should crystallize
Since a diamond also consists of crystallized carbon, the star BPM 37093 has been nicknamed Lucy after The Beatles' hit Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
It appears to be a nickname for these kind of stars since the '60.
If V886 is to be a candidate for the verse then we cannot use Sol as our start, so I think V886 one in particular doesn't make much sense.

But perhaps there are other DA/DAV white dwarfs that fit better with the verse regarding Cassiopeiae and Andromeda

Big picture question.

If V886 is to be a candidate for the verse then we cannot use Sol as our start, so I think V886 one in particular doesn't make much sense.

But perhaps there are other DA/DAV white dwarfs that fit better with the verse regarding Cassiopeiae and Andromeda
So the "Jewel that burns" may in fact be a White Dwarf, which would be... where, exactly?
I suppose the most obvious spot would be above the galactic plane, in the Galactic Centre.

Well ... too much of possibilities. There is only 1 NS in bubble and a lot of DAs ...
I think we need some unique interpretations. If any suggestion has more then 3 options - it is wrong.
Because ...for example "hidden DW" case ... there are couple generation ships in populated systems. If you know EXACT it is here, but came when system has some activity like war ...u will spend 20 mins before you will catch it by FSS.
So ..basically you can put any station around gas giant with 10 mining places and done - nobody will ever see it.
Something like this station is inside ring
https://www.edsm.net/en/system/stations/id/23684/name/Celaeno/details/idS/52924/nameS/Artemis+Lodge

So the "Jewel that burns" may in fact be a White Dwarf, which would be... where, exactly?
I suppose the most obvious spot would be above the galactic plane, in the Galactic Centre.

I'm trying to get an overview to see if there's something related to DA/V in that constallation
Imgur:

Notes from the rabbithole called Cassiopeiae

Last edited:
The Prism system has multiple stars named for jewels, one of which is actually named Diamond. Its also the system in which Lady Kahina Loren/ Salomé's story begins.

Perhaps Sol isnt supposed to be the starting point. In The Dark Wheel novella it starts off above Planet Lave.

V8886 just happens to be one jump away from LFT 926, conveniently the only system where The Dark Wheel minor faction is capable of expanding from. Im not suggesting they know where Raxxla may be, but they could be willing to share some information some of their Elite explorers may have accumulatedsome of which may have clues to chase down for even better information. I understand The Dark Wheel mf has never been expanded since the launch of the game.

Last edited:
The Prism system has multiple stars named for jewels, one of which is actually named Diamond. Its also the system in which Lady Kahina Loren/ Salomé's story begins.

Perhaps Sol isnt supposed to be the starting point. In The Dark Wheel novella it starts off above Planet Lave.

V8886 just happens to be one jump away from LFT 926, no conveniently the only system where The Dark Wheel minor faction is capable of expanding from. Im not suggesting they know where Raxxla may be, but they could be willing to share some information some of their Elite explorers may have accumulatedsome of which my have clues to chase down for even better information. I understand The Dark Wheel mf has never been expanded since the launch of the game.

In general we know that Salomé's is not linked with Raxxla as we learned by the statements from Drew who wrote it. However we cannot exclude the possibility that FD changed their minds and have had the stories merged.

If we're to following the trail regarding mother of galaxies there's a strong possibility this refers to the Cas constallation, while Andromeda and others are not entirely out of the question.
As of such Prism doesn't lie within the direction of these constellations. It's quite far down beneath both Sol, Sirius, SD and Lave depending on where we're suppose to start resolving the riddle(s). And there's plenty of Jewel candidates in all directions as we know (from this thread). I'm just working on figuring out which is most likely and see if we can get some hard evidence which support the hints we have in the codex.

But again, I never exclude any theories. Keep chuggin' out more theories.
I've also been looking at the v886 to see if it lines up with the hints. Not that far with it yet though.
Good stuff, keep it coming.

Last edited:
In one of Drew's livestreams he implied that while he doesnt directly share information he doesnt have he may have indirectly shared information to be found if you read between the lines. I know he doesnt know where Raxxla is but maybe his fdev secret lore bible had info that may have been hidden 'for those with eyes to see' 😉

In order to chase down any clues in literary form i bought Drew's 2 books finally and another which came out around the same time as Reclamation, 'Out of the Darkness'. Im only on chapter 3 of Reclamation cuz i keep spending all my free time working TDW inf in LFT 926

Edit: I completely forgot to mention this earlier but V8886 Centauri has a planetary port named Holdstock Silo.

Last edited:

V8886 just happens to be one jump away from LFT 926, conveniently the only system where The Dark Wheel minor faction is capable of expanding from. Im not suggesting they know where Raxxla may be, but they could be willing to share some information some of their Elite explorers may have accumulatedsome of which may have clues to chase down for even better information. I understand The Dark Wheel mf has never been expanded since the launch of the game.

What constellation is V8886 in from (a) LFT926, (b) Shinrarta? This might start to make sense of the first line of the toast. Like the V8886 Holdstock Silo port name, might well be an FD hint if the celestial alignment is appropriate since Holdstock invented Raxxla.

Edit: I did visit several Carbon Stars within the bubble a while ago but found nothing. But DAV is an interesting option. How about Van Maanen’s star, is that DAV type? It has always seemed strange that system (a) requires a permit and (b) has a Hutton Truckers station so far out (just like Proxima Cent). Also Sirius B?

Last edited:
Well ... too much of possibilities. There is only 1 NS in bubble and a lot of DAs ...
I think we need some unique interpretations. If any suggestion has more then 3 options - it is wrong.
Because ...for example "hidden DW" case ... there are couple generation ships in populated systems. If you know EXACT it is here, but came when system has some activity like war ...u will spend 20 mins before you will catch it by FSS.
So ..basically you can put any station around gas giant with 10 mining places and done - nobody will ever see it.
Something like this station is inside ring
https://www.edsm.net/en/system/stations/id/23684/name/Celaeno/details/idS/52924/nameS/Artemis+Lodge
translation difficulties.
Did I understand you correctly that a spaceport cannot be tracked at the places of extraction of resources? Need to know the exact coordinates? it is very important for me

translation difficulties.
Did I understand you correctly that a spaceport cannot be tracked at the places of extraction of resources? it is very important for me
It CAN be tracked ... you will see just a lot of overlapping signals and may miss it easy. With heavy war around it will be not readable till full zoom even.
So my point is, extra signals distract you a lot so you miss what you need.

My example what I did - I arrived to system where generation ship must be. It was over 30 planets there and over 100 signals that time. Took me 20 mins to find ship amoung.

Last edited:
It CAN be tracked ... you will see just a lot of overlapping signals and may miss it easy. With heavy war around it will be not readable till full zoom even.
So my point is, extra signals distract you a lot so you miss what you need.

My example what I did - I arrived to system where generation ship must be. It was over 30 planets there and over 100 signals that time. Took me 20 mins to find ship amoung.
Thank you, this information will be useful to me for my investigation.

Big picture question.

You missed out the best bit on this DAV star! From Wikipedia:

• In John C. Wright's science fiction novel, "Count to a Trillion" and its sequels, V886 Centauri is called the "Diamond Star", after the crystalline carbon core. In the story of the novel, it becomes the destination of the first human interstellar journey after it is discovered that the star, a ten-decillion-carat diamond of degenerate matter, is not matter at all, but antimatter. An alien artifact called "The Monument" is found orbiting it, which increases human knowledge of mathematics immensely.
  • In Jim Jarmusch's 2013 film Only Lovers Left Alive, Tilda Swinton's character Eve tells Tom Hiddleston's character Adam about BPM 37093, describing it as a "diamond up there the size of a planet" that "emits the music of a gigantic gong."

Raxxla (I’ve said many times I think it’s an alien artefact, probably one of the three Guardian Ark Ships) may not actually be orbiting V886 Cent in-game, but it certainly sounds like a good clue to Raxxla’s location.

Edit: John C. Wright's science fiction novel, "Count to a Trillion" was published in 2011. Just about the right time to impact DB/MB thoughts?

Last edited:
You missed out the best bit on this DAV star! From Wikipedia:

• In John C. Wright's science fiction novel, "Count to a Trillion" and its sequels, V886 Centauri is called the "Diamond Star", after the crystalline carbon core. In the story of the novel, it becomes the destination of the first human interstellar journey after it is discovered that the star, a ten-decillion-carat diamond of degenerate matter, is not matter at all, but antimatter. An alien artifact called "The Monument" is found orbiting it, which increases human knowledge of mathematics immensely.
  • In Jim Jarmusch's 2013 film Only Lovers Left Alive, Tilda Swinton's character Eve tells Tom Hiddleston's character Adam about BPM 37093, describing it as a "diamond up there the size of a planet" that "emits the music of a gigantic gong."

Raxxla (I’ve said many times I think it’s an alien artefact, probably one of the three Guardian Ark Ships) may not actually be orbiting V886 Cent in-game, but it certainly sounds like a good clue to Raxxla’s location.

Edit: John C. Wright's science fiction novel, "Count to a Trillion" was published in 2011. Just about the right time to impact DB/MB thoughts?

Good point, keep them coming.
I intentionally ignored it in this context for this track. My intention (as of right now) is to find (or disprove if possible) something that align with the clues of Cassiopeiae as mother of galaxies (Andromeda), hence I didn't focus too much on the V886 lead for now.

You go chase it, we need to follow all the leads, there's ~NN number of tracks to investigate. Plenty for all :)

Top Bottom