Star Citizen Discussion Thread v11

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Counter to the world's economies and markets going bonkers, milking whales for $100k+ per day is still going to plan:

6hhAtYR.png

Oh man, that's a funny thread.

Victory laps, declarations of victory over goons and the usual "haters" comments, some informed and balanced comments (see you on the case there), and this classic:

That's definitely the stupidest comment in the whole thread.

"Each party is to bear its own respective attorneys’ fees and costs."
I'd love to know how many backers' money are ending in attorneys' pockets.

"Each party is to bear its own respective attorneys’ fees and costs."
I'd love to know how many backers' money are ending in attorneys' pockets.

The number being thrown about is something like a million

Pocket change for CIG really. They can just do another concept ship sale and recover that in a week.

I dunno Mole. I mean, a whole new market of people who probably haven't paid any attention to this games development, throw some good advertising at it akin ot Mass Effect 2, and he's going to get a decent wedge.

All CIG is gonna have to do is to throw out another fantastic looking promo video and a swarm of suckers will throw money at them. It has worked before. And with an army of free white knights working day and night to promote this project CIG will probably land another few mills to keep going for a couple months.

Maybe SC can finally be the game that dethrones Sonic 2006 in the “everything that makes it horrible in casual play makes it perfect in speed-running” category? :p

After all, Sonic 2006 was also certified on various platforms for some wholly incomprehensible reason.

Maybe SC can finally be the game that dethrones Sonic 2006 in the “everything that makes it horrible in casual play makes it perfect in speed-running” category? :p

After all, Sonic 2006 was also certified on various platforms for some wholly incomprehensible reason.

At this point my dear Tippis - it can barely even compete with Mercenary.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom