Up to 67% Dangerous now. Thanks Macros, the all-energy weapon build is proving faster overall kill rate since I don’t need to breakoff to restock ammo, however I now have a notoriety of 2 and a 500k bounty. How this happened I do not know. I only attack Wanted ships and am careful not to hit others in the background. I suspect some of those Wanted ships belonged to the faction controlling the system & were wanted by other systems, since my bounty is from the local system. Bah! They were very welcoming when I was killing foreign criminals, but protective of their own!
Still, it will allow some time off combat for my arthritic thumbs to recover. Might swap back into my exploration Phantom and pop back to the Cete to pass a couple of hours; didn’t find the second message from the Bifrost.

Last edited:
Up to 67% Dangerous now. Thanks Macros, the all-energy weapon build is proving faster overall kill rate since I don’t need to restock ammo, however I now have a notoriety of 2 and a 500k bounty. How this happened I do not know. I only attack Wanted ships and am careful not to hit others in the background. I suspect some of those Wanted ships belonged to the faction controlling the system & were wanted by other systems, since the bounty is from the local system. Bah! Thye were very welcoming when I was killing foreign criminals, but protective of their own!
Still, it will allow some time off combat for my arthritic thumbs to recover. Might swap back into my exploration Phantom and pop back to the Cete to pass a couple of hours; didn’t find the second message from the Bifrost.

Here's the Corvette I use for BH/manufactured material gathering. There's room for improvement but it can take easily a wind of dangerous/elite in hazres while standing still. It need 4 pips to weapon the other 2 to system.
You can replace a cargo by a fighter bay to bait ships that are too far: order the slf to attack an enemy before it gets out from your radar, then call it back. It usually does the trick and avoid you to run after a fresh target.

If you intend to fight alongside authorities, gimballed weapons might be safer.

Here's the Corvette I use for BH/manufactured material gathering. There's room for improvement but it can take easily a wind of dangerous/elite in hazres while standing still. It need 4 pips to weapon the other 2 to system.
You can replace a cargo by a fighter bay to bait ships that are too far: order the slf to attack an enemy before it gets out from your radar, then call it back. It usually does the trick and avoid you to run after a fresh target.

If you intend to fight alongside authorities, gimballed weapons might be safer.

Thanks. I’ve got all gimballs, apart from the two turrets in smallest slots...perhaps they were the
problem, but they only fire at hostile targets. I have three long range lasers, so if I cant get close I use those at 6km & draw targets towards me. I got fed up with the collector limpets picking up cargo when all I wanted was materials, so have removed collector controller and cargo rack from my build, replaced with some more guardian srp. Pity there seems to be no way to tell limpets to just collect materials & no cargo, other than putting everything on the ignore list.

Zoom in on Sol via the map, realistic mode. Some constellations are broken, but if you look around you'll see a few of them.
You don't need to be at Sol, just have selected it so it's center.
Also, if you are at another location you can see it if the current zoom location is within a certain distance from sol. Being pointed and zoomed into sol is just the easiest way to accomplish this.

Wanted, Sol Starways

Can often be seen as announcements in Local Chat at installations (often Scientific/Communication installations), quite often random NPC's flying Cobra.
Just as they jump out they announce these things. In and around the bubble, not just Sol.
eE6Veib.jpg

Clearly they know more about traveling to the unknown than we do.

I have followed a few of these but it hasn't lead me to anything in particular as far as I can see. No patterns.
The pilot return to 'normal scripted behaviour' after jumpout. If the pilots-faction was at war, the pilot will go back to the regular "no more war" chat as soon as they have jumped to another system. Hence delivering these lines of "Sol Starways" seem to be scripted just as they jump out.

If you see a pattern, please start the sequence from another system (installation) 20 LY or more away and see if the pattern appears again.
In my attempts so far, no pattern where they are going.

I have not been able to find any traces of this "Sol Starways" in minor factions nor ship names.

From: Darren Maxwell on npc: See the stars in style with Sol Starways.
From: Ged on npc: Travel in the lap of luxury with Sol Starways, your guides to the great unknown.
From: Geoff Ambler on npc: Affordable rates for fantastic dates! Sol Starways: for when you need to take that special someone, somewhere special.
From: Peter J M Reilly on npc: Sol Starways: all the comforts of your own ship, without any of the hassles.
From: Tretsch on npc: Sol Starways: we'll get you where you're going.

Last edited:
Apologizing for a hoax on the internet... What are you up to?!

When did you start using the internet?

This man is trying to get more views!

Yeah.

He'll probably take the apology back and say something to the victims like, "you hoaxed yourself."

Maybe apologizing personally to the people he lied to would of been a better first step. At one point he called the people who disagreed with his false claims the bullies. It would be in his character to use this response as a reason for him to launch into his normal mode of attacking, acting like he is hurt.

This game gets real Lord of The Flies in groups over ten people.

Tell a lie long enough and people will believe you. Better a raxxla hoax than another 10th insight, morman, dianetic book. But maybe that's his next project.

Blaze your own trail.

Last edited:
Yeah.

Maybe apologizing personally to the people he lied to would of been a better first step. At one point he called the people who disagreed with his false claims the bullies.

This game gets real Lord of The Flies in groups over ten people.

Tell a lie long enough and people will believe you. Better a raxxla hoax than another 10th insight, morman, dianetic book. But maybe that's his next project.

Blaze your own trail.

First off, my guilt is real. And the struggle to deal with it is real, as is the apology. Sincerely. 2nd, I never ask people to subscribe to my channel, ever. My desire has never been to achieve a high subscriber count or an exceptionally large view count on youtube. 3rd, people like watching videos, and I don't like writing all that much, and prefer the medium of video, so this method is most suitable for me. 4th, considering our previous talks BlueCrash, I only expect the worst of opinions from you, and at this point, Specifically to you Blue, it comes at no surprise and your opinions, specifically yours, are of no concern to me. How the heck am I to go down a list of people I don't have?
Do you think the entire raxxla hunter community has said I wasted their time? The reality is there has only been one person to say that exact thing to me, and it is you,
and only you. I've personally and privately apologized to many people, you included Blue. You're the only person I've ever met in this quest who can not let a grudge go,
or allow forgiveness. You lack heart. You seem cold. From this distance you seem like a bitter wretch out to destroy people at whatever means necessary, as you appear to be a dark hearted person, or it seems so from this distance. Learn to accept an apology when it comes your way. It was sincere for you at one point. And to be specific I never called anyone a bully, besides you, Blue. Because you've proven to be one, relentlessly. Over the internet at that. How does it make you feel? You're a sad individual and fortunately for me your opinions and efforts have no impact on me, now. It wasn't always that way, sadly.
It almost makes me nervous saying these things as I generally like to try to improve a persons day, not ruin it.
Your words and actions will no longer be commented on from me.

I did not come here for dramatics. I came here to wholeheartedly apologize to the community I not only respect and admire, but also in an attempt to clear my name.
There have been a Large amount of CMDR's who have stuck by my side and supported me this whole time. To them, I cannot salute strong enough. o7

About quality of data we operate on, made 6 jumps from 4 Epsilon-1 Lyrae. All was mapped, but I did 2 of 1st uploads to edsm ...
I honked only 1 system as it was icy planets there only and all mapped....and I think, on EDSM no planets now as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom