ANNOUNCEMENT Gamescom Reveals - Fleet Carrier Details

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
[modhaton]

Please stay on topic all. We're supposed to be discussing Fleet Carrier Details here.

Sériously, I wonder if the moderators understand what is written on the board ? And my english is réally not perfect.

People are still mature despite the differing opinions and the other (moderator) the only thing he responds to is a copy pasted in.

Personally I like to read all types of reviews because it also reflects the state of mind of a community towards a game. Certain as Blizzard exploits the coronavis to get out of the content or communicate and at border, we have moderators who repeat the same text.

the frustration, its evocation or the defense by players ready to justify the delays of Frontier despite the lack of information on the fleet carrier are for me a detail of this update.

great

Last edited:
Sériously, I wonder if the moderators understand what is written on the board ? And my english is réally not perfect.

People are still mature despite the differing opinions and the other (moderator) the only thing he responds to is a copy pasted in.

Personally I like to read all types of reviews because it also reflects the state of mind of a community towards a game. Certain as Blizzard exploits the coronavis to get out of the content or communicate and at border, we have moderators who repeat the same text.

the frustration, its evocation or the defense by players ready to justify the delays of Frontier despite the lack of information on the fleet carrier are for me a detail of this update.

great

Corona virus isn't an excuse its the worst pandemic since 1918. DLC for a five year old video game just isn't important in comparison to that, or any of the knock-on effects the virus is having.

Perhaps a mod could close this thread so people don't keep thinking there is new information because the thread is being bumped.

This thread was started 6 months ago now, if any new information comes (either way) I'm sure it will be in a new thread, and a CM could re-open this thread if they want to anyway.

I don't come here to be reminded of global events, I come here as a distraction from them.

Perhaps a mod could close this thread so people don't keep thinking there is new information because the thread is being bumped.

This thread was started 6 months ago now, if any new information comes (either way) I'm sure it will be in a new thread, and a CM could re-open this thread if they want to anyway.

I don't come here to be reminded of global events, I come here as a distraction from them.

Don't read it 🤷‍♀️.

As to pour liquid fire on a raging fire of napalm, PZ is getting an update 7th April.....

I wonder if......nah......

As to pour liquid fire on a raging fire of napalm, PZ is getting an update 7th April.....

In before "Grrr zoo animals stole mah spaceship !"

Cool! Imagine the salt from CMDRs if they only heard news about an update two weeks before it launched 😯

Q2 lasts until the end of June 😎

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom