ANNOUNCEMENT Fleet Carriers - Content Reveal Announcement

I might not noticed it yet, how many carriers per Player ? I don't wanna see the verse filled with those things cause i'm pretty sure sooner or later everyone can effort one.

I don't know if anyone already asked, is Tritium gonna be a material we can gather and synthesize fuel for the jump or we have to carry fuel cargo to FC? I'm curious if an explorer can go to the other side of the galaxy and transfer the FC remotely.

Brilliant news!

It's so good to hear that a lot of thought has gone into how they'll work and how players will use them. Sounds very promising! It'll also be great to have a late-game high-value item for veterans to aim towards. Fantastic to see features aimed at veterans again.

Thanks for the update Frontier and I hope you're all coping ok at the moment (y)

Thank you for the news.
Dear FD : I find the ship too expensive (after 2.500 hours Iv'e only 3 billions, because of I'm not using glitch, I'm a poor explorer). I don't like the idea of a weekly cost or the cooldown between jumps.
It's not, unfortunately, this feature that's going to make me want to play Elite again. I'm very disappointed to have waited so long :(
I hope that some will like (I'm sure)

How much do they cost? Fleet Carriers will be a lucrative investment, costing 5,000,000,000cr at launch.

5 billion credits??!?!!?

Welp, I suspected they'd be expensive, but wow.

Enjoy FC's everyone, but sadly this will be just another feature which adds nothing for me. If after six years I still don't have anywhere near that credit amount I really have no hope of ever owning one of these things.

Good luck all, have fun.

Some of haven't mined 24x7 for the last 6 months.
Some of us have varied play-styles and are not simply in a mindless search for credits.

Setting the price at 5 billion is a good way of highlighting the credit imbalance when "blazing your own trail"
Any blazing your own trail is supposed to be entitlement to everything... the world (real and virtual) is messed up.

I suppose your entitled to win every conflict because -reasons-.

Will there be a Beta price reduction for the FCs?

I’d like to help test them out (as that’s what Beta’s are for) but seeing as I’ve never Done The Grind or hit any credit exploits over the years, I find myself a few billions short...

Top Bottom