ED: Looking for Friends?

I've just come back to playing after 6 years out and just started learning to fly and mine again! A lot of things have changed!

It would be great to team up to mine together.

GT: Sithilis

Hey, I'm looking to dock at someone's fleet carrier when the update drops tomorrow. Just want to see if as a 'customer' the interface is any different and want to just explore a bit, the docking, launching, admiring the views in a SLF around the carrier. Is there someone that can give me docking permissions for a few minutes? Gamertag is 'LoyalOrange503'

Hey, I'm looking to dock at someone's fleet carrier when the update drops tomorrow. Just want to see if as a 'customer' the interface is any different and want to just explore a bit, the docking, launching, admiring the views in a SLF around the carrier. Is there someone that can give me docking permissions for a few minutes? Gamertag is 'LoyalOrange503'
You'll probably be able to dock at almost all FCs. I doubt many Commanders will not have public docking available.

ED: Looking for Friends? "Xbox One"

Hello Commanders.

I've decided to create a thread dedicated for finding friends to those who wish to aquire new friendships in the vast darkness of space, space can be lonely sometimes and what isn't a better way to experience the Elite Dangerous universe than with friends.

Just leave your name below and add the players who has left their name before you.

Fly Safe

Crypto54
ONE Founder
Fullo111
Currently at a Guardian Structure searching for module blueprints for a Guardian FSD Booster

Been playing since BBC Micro days

Daily player during lockdown GT GNOMES1924
Another player that remembers the original game on the BBC micro model B. If I'd had ED in my early teens I don't expect I would have ever left the house. Lol. I've had the game about 6 weeks. It's been an absolute bonus during the lockdown. Currently on my way to Sag A via the Eagle Nebula. Ship name Son of Pasadena, Krait Phantom. If you happen to come across me, don't shoot I have no weapons. :)

Been playing since the game preview program release on Xbox pre-horizons so fairly well versed in most aspects of the game. Up for hanging out with new commanders and gamer tag is N Brock09

We have a policy of no player group recruitment in this thread, but I'll leave those as they're just Discord invites.

Although I do question the value of a Fleet Carrier owners' club in a new players' friendship thread 🤔
Thanks for that, i'm just trying to help as we've been working with NPI to link new players to fleet carrier ferries.

In relation to your second point I played for two years before i joined any sort of group, in fact i was Combat Elite before i joined discord. There are plenty of established players out there, especially in Elite, who aren't 'new' as such when they take the plunge to find friends in forums or discord.

Top Bottom