General / Off-Topic The safest place

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
jasonbarron:

My patience with your constant references and digs at forum moderation has reached an end.

There is a fromal procedure to register complaints about forum moderation. Follow it please if you have a specific instance you wish to have reviewed.
Further comments on this topic will no longer be tolerated in this thread.

I'm sorry to break it to you guys, but just because Bill presents like Mr Rogers he isn't really a saint. Far from it.

But who said that?

Bill Gates is linked to eugenics through his family's history with Margret Sanger & planned parenthood, as well as population control from a combination of his and Melinda's own lips and easily researchable links going back years with such esteemed fellow billionaires as the Rockefellers who have long felt that the world's swelling population was a grave concern that they needed to do something about.

Therefore...

jasonbarron:

My patience with your constant references and digs at forum moderation has reached an end.

There is a fromal procedure to register complaints about forum moderation. Follow it please if you have a specific instance you wish to have reviewed.
Further comments on this topic will no longer be tolerated in this thread.
I'm sorry Ian, I'll go back and carefully re-read my posts to see where I was in error. If I broke the rules and complained about that it was by accident and more likely a literal reference to taking a break and clearing my head. At any rate, I'll go back and clean it up. Peace.

I'm sorry Ian, I'll go back and carefully re-read my posts to see where I was in error. If I broke the rules and complained about that it was by accident and more likely a literal reference to taking a break and clearing my head. At any rate, I'll go back and clean it up. Peace.
You probably forgot to take your daily chloroquine. :D

I joke of course. ;)

---------------------

😷

You probably forgot to take your daily chloroquine. :D

I joke of course. ;)

---------------------

😷
Unfortunately we don't keep any fish, so I'm out of luck there...on the other hand, I've heard from highly credible sources that drinking Clorox or Lysol might do the trick. I'll try it and get back to you guys on that:)

Edit: oh Christ, don't do that, that was a terrible idea

Last edited:
For me and I think for everyone, this situation is difficult to believe .... but what sense does it make in the middle of the economic war between East and West, while threatening sanctions from all sides, accusations and others, agreeing at a given moment are there really people who believe that, that governments would set aside their differences to deceive the population? it's crazy.

I suppose there are people who still don't believe it until they live it.
1 death and close contagion, plus the many testimonies of medical personnel and relatives of those infected in an uncensored Spanish forum, made me believe a little more.

As I suggested to a colleague, a few months ago a guy did not believe in the roundness of the Earth and tried to check it himself by making a rocket, this is a little easier, you just have to go to an isolation room of your hospital more close, catch it, go home with your whole family and then tell us about the experience.

It is incredible how these movements spread like powder everywhere, now also in my country, when half of them don't know who Bill Gates is or has done, nor have they ever met a communist in their lives, proclaiming freedom by enslaving themselves in junk jobs up to 15 hours a day .... then you trace those news and they all lead to youtubers * of the "awakening of conscience", religious fanatics and right-wing people, people who always seek hidden "conspiracies" but at the same time they escape more obvious and worrisome.
I think that those people who try to "escape from mind control", are the most susceptible after falling into it, roll sects and others.

A few years ago, a single American world currency, reptilians, illuminati, flat earth was going to be imposed ... now that masks are a symbol of oppression, and that they are more dangerous or poisonous than the virus (due to CO2) , when tobacco is many times more dangerous... and in fact, ignoring that other countries have had to use it at other times in history due to other epidemics. 🤦‍♂️

If its the latter then they by any and all metrics fail because the population of the USA in the 102 years of PP's existence has risen from 92 million to 332 million.

Easier access to reproductive health information and services has assuredly helped limit population growth, and is a significant contributor to higher standards of living in the developed world. This includes the US and Planned Parenthood is a significant contributor here.

Of course, opponents of reproductive freedom have long sought to disenfranchise people by defunding or restricting organizations like PP to limit access to quality education on the topic and keep necessary services out of reach of as many as possible. The idea that such organizations are somehow being used by the elite to suppress those they find undesirable is so obviously backwards it would be comical if it didn't cause so much harm by prolonging systemic discrimination and poverty.

Well it looks like trials are starting in several countries to see if Hydroxychloroquine can prevent (as opposed to treat) Covid.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/health-52737169

It's odd that we do not have this data yet. High time this was done.

There is in vitrio suppression of viral replication in cell culture, suggesting that low dose viral innoculation could be the optimal time to use HOCQ. ie: prophylaxis. That's true of most antiviral drugs, which uniformly work better at the start of infections.

There is anecdotal info about it used in the Mumbai police force in this manner, suggesting less deaths in the treated cohort. Very different situation than using it in the ICU in well established infection, but the event wasn't a structured study so we cannot draw conclusions.

Sure beats this:

Yep. Camel urine. It's so simple! Science free assertion again. Does it work? I'm never going to find out. :sick: How do you collect urine from a camel anyway?

( I'd rather just avoid people. It's rather pleasant, and you don't have to go find a camel, or take pills. Couldn't the lockdown run forever? If only. )

It's odd that we do not have this data yet. High time this was done.

There is in vitrio suppression of viral replication in cell culture, suggesting that low dose viral innoculation could be the optimal time to use HOCQ. ie: prophylaxis. That's true of most antiviral drugs, which uniformly work better at the start of infections.

There is anecdotal info about it used in the Mumbai police force in this manner, suggesting less deaths in the treated cohort. Very different situation than using it in the ICU in well established infection, but the event wasn't a structured study so we cannot draw conclusions.

Sure beats this:

Yep. Camel urine. It's so simple! Science free assertion again. Does it work? I'm never going to find out. :sick: How do you collect urine from a camel anyway?

( I'd rather just avoid people. It's rather pleasant, and you don't have to go find a camel, or take pills. Couldn't the lockdown run forever? If only. )

Must admit it threw me at first as I hadn't made the distinction between treatment and prevention - given that some of the treatment trials were abandoned due to safety concerns and lack of effectivness.

But I guess it's an entirely different and presumably safer proposition when trialling on a healthy subject as opposed to someone already trying to fight an active infection.

Last edited:
Given the suppression of free speech by Big Tech, the ramming of a particular narrative down our collective throats by our trusted authority figures and the vast majority of people on the planet quite literally hiding in their holes only "knowing" what they're told by said trusted authority figures, you can be forgiven for thinking that what you subscribe to is "reality" when it looks more like the results of having taken the blue pill.
Where I live, I know the people that calls the shots. I also know people who had Covid-19. Nothing has been distant. All measures have been ballaced and sensible.
The authorities here are regular people doing their best.
No one has died and no one has starved or lost their house
The only inpact ‘big tech’ has had, is to make home school and home office easy.

Most formal restrictions are now lifted. We continue with the basics, like distance and extra cleaning.

We aren’t done yet and there are plenty to improve when it commes to our emergancy response, but everyone from mayor to cleaners steped up and did their job.

As always, regardless of vaccines and eventual pharmaceutical treatments, this should be a real wake up call for most people to take a good long look at their individual lifestyle habits. Stop consuming so much sugar, or worse yet artificial sweeteners. Get yourself on a healthy diet and cut out all the preservatives and replace them with fresh fruits and veggies, and optimally get yourself on a good vitamin pack and then get lets loads of fresh air, sunshine and exercise. The bottom line is that your overall healthy body (and mind; stress, depression and negativity hampers your immune system) is not only your first line of defense it's also your best line of defense.

@Han_Zen sounds like you are healthy and well adjusted(y) That doesn't make me wrong, but I'm very pleased to hear it nonetheless.

Where I live, I know the people that calls the shots. I also know people who had Covid-19. Nothing has been distant. All measures have been ballaced and sensible.
The authorities here are regular people doing their best.
No one has died and no one has starved or lost their house
The only inpact ‘big tech’ has had, is to make home school and home office easy.

Most formal restrictions are now lifted. We continue with the basics, like distance and extra cleaning.

We aren’t done yet and there are plenty to improve when it commes to our emergancy response, but everyone from mayor to cleaners steped up and did their job.

Same here. There always was an eye for the balance between 'normal life' and 'ICU overload'. With ICU capacity returning to normal levels restrictions are slowly lifted. Slowly, so we can evaluate in two-week intervals whether the effects had the expected minor increase in infections so we can continue lifting restrictions. The biggest one for me yet is that I cannot go and see my family and friends across the border, but I expect that to be possible within two months at most.

Ultimately restrictions have meant that casualties due to ICU overload have been minimal, and those who dies to COVID19 were mostly those who (and I say this with the greatest respect) would most likely not have had many years of health ahead of them. In the Netherlands, excess mortality is now negative, in others words those who would have normally died this week died the past few weeks. While the suffering involved with COVID19 is terrible, the lost in life when measured in years is 'acceptable', compared to what would have happened if ICU would have been swamped for months.

Measures taken to preserve jobs also have proven largely efficient, meaning that if we can get most companies starting in the next few weeks (and a majority already have started!) job loss is also in the acceptable range. While the government surplus is now gone (and yes, we were running a surplus for a few years now!) it is estimated that we will be back at a surplus in a a few years tops. All in all quite proud of it all. The people at large accepted and cooperated with short-term drastic measures, and are working together towards easing the restrictions.

Amusing sidenote: my local ALDI has printed a notice last week ordering us not to stockpile TP and limiting sales to one item per person. Of course, the hording stopped ages ago and all shelves are stocked to the brim. A fine example of how having dozen layers of management does not lead to a very lean or agile workplace. :p

I am glad too see us discussing eugenics, a non-political topic very relevant to COVID19.

Bilmey; Eugenics is about as political as genetics can get.

The Coronavirus is just doing its thing; it’s horrible but it isn’t thinking about it. It is reproducing and killing our old folk at the same time.

Eugenics is selective breading of humans by intelligence of humans.

In the Netherlands, excess mortality is now negative

Anyone try to claim SARs-CoV-2 can raise the dead?

Interesting statistical effect. Did not consider this before.

Same thing can be seen in gross mortality statistics for the US in the couple of years after the 1919-1921 influenza pandemic.

Of course, on a shorter time scale like the last few weeks I'd think it the mitigations/restrictions reducing mortality from non-COVID-19 causes more than COVID-19 culling the vulnerable population so rapidly, but I'd need to look at the statistics more closely to have anything other than a gut feeling in this regard.

Bilmey; Eugenics is about as political as genetics can get.

The Coronavirus is just doing its thing; it’s horrible but it isn’t thinking about it. It is reproducing and killing our old folk at the same time.

Eugenics is selective breading of humans by intelligence of humans.
It's horrible, but that doesn't make it "political" and it became relevant the moment Bill Gates was brought into the discussion however many pages ago. And seeing as how many people seem to agree with me that it's pretty dreadful stuff, maybe we should be talking about it rather than trying to suppress it: a man of such fantastic wealth and power that he might as well be a demi-god is directly involved with a push to invent and administer a covid vaccine to the entire human population in record time, and this man has ties to some pretty sketchy stuff that every rational person should be concerned about at the very least, not trying to shut down this avenue of discussion.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom