Materials for sale

Why when one can choose a lesser amount of cr's for a mission and get a few materials in the process are materials in general, not for sale. One grinds for materials, one grinds for cr's, grinding is grinding, thus one could be able to grind materials the normal way and sell them for a price or one could buy them for a price. Either way one has to grind!

In addition, what is the purpose of being able to strip mods when the price one gets for selling them back isn't any different?

Hi Nemo, I hope you are well in these challenging times, sir.

As I understand it that which you describe is just another method of obtainment of some of the materials. A different kind of grind, if you will. :)

grind grind grind grind
grind grind grind it out
ya
grind grind grind grind
grind grind grind it out
ya
you dont have to fly around complaining 'bout the way your life has wound up
grind grind grind grind it out
think of all the time you waste and times a precious thing to let slip by
grind grind grind grind grind grind it out
sure you'll land on hi g worlds but remember youll be blasting from the ground up
grind grind grind it out
every ways another way to grind it out a different way so whilst flying hi
just give it a try
grind grind grind grind grind it out
ya...…………..

Last edited:
grind grind grind grind
grind grind grind it out
ya
grind grind grind grind
grind grind grind it out
ya
you dont have to fly around complaining 'bout the way your life has wound up
grind grind grind grind it out
think of all the time you waste and times a precious thing to let slip by
grind grind grind it out

👏👏 Next! 👏

Hi Nemo, I hope you are well in these challenging times, sir.

As I understand it that which you describe is just another method of obtainment of some of the materials. A different kind of grind, if you will. :)
If one can choose to receive either a strictly CR (cash) option or a slightly less CR (cash) which includes various materials option. Then obviously, materials have a CR (cash) value.
In as much as one has to grind for CR's and one has to grind for materials, it would be a nice touch if one could purchase materials with CR's. Regardless of the cost, it would be a nice option. I'm not a programmer and know nothing about writing code, but Fdev does, I wouldn't think the implementation of the feature and the various cost of each materials would be that hard to implement. Any and all forms of what one may refer to or not as grinding would still be in effect. Having another option would as all option are, nice.

If one can choose to receive either a strictly CR (cash) option or a slightly less CR (cash) which includes various materials option. Then obviously, materials have a CR (cash) value.
In as much as one has to grind for CR's and one has to grind for materials, it would be a nice touch if one could purchase materials with CR's. Regardless of the cost, it would be a nice option. I'm not a programmer and know nothing about writing code, but Fdev does, I wouldn't think the implementation of the feature and the various cost of each materials would be that hard to implement. Any and all forms of what one may refer to or not as grinding would still be in effect. Having another option would as all option are, nice.
Indeed this would be a boon! But you know how much FD loves us to grind like a $5 stripper :(

Top Bottom