Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

download.jpg

4.JPG

Up on the roof now,thanks to a helfpul boost from a handy neutron star,and as far as i can tell there is nothing above me still within range.
.jpg

Fittingly enough i am rewarded with a ringed WW and several landables with poi's, and spectacular views of the core,23,071.51 ly away.
trih.jpg

ba.jpg

opu.jpg

My path deviated slightly from plumb on the final ascent.i have strayed into the Formidine Rift. i still have several points left on the pp before bingo,
despite a couple more bumps and an ill-timed repair on a hot FSD

t4.jpg

Ooops,silly me, i forgot i have jumponium aboard. Onwards and upwards!

1.JPG

Mining LTDs.jpg

Promise not to post any more shots of my (meagre, in these circles) bank balance, but just a quick post to say thanks again for the various mining assists this page offered. Pleased with this haul last night, as it represents the end of my initial mining plan - this brought my bank up sufficiently to pay the shipping fee (595m cr!) to bring my Corvette up to Colonia. So while I wait the 61 hours for that I'm hopping into the Asp Scout for some exploration around the edges of Colonia. Thanks again for all the help, Commanders.

o7

(And yes, not the best price ever, but was the best in Colonia at the time and, crucially, got me to the figure I needed. I'm a trader in real life, these days, and it's all about grabbing the moment you need in the market, not chasing some meta outcome!)

Last edited:
View attachment 175162

Promise not to post any more shots of my (meagre, in these circles) bank balance, but just a quick post to say thanks again for the various mining assists this page offered. Pleased with this haul last night, as it represents the end of my initial mining plan - this brought my bank up sufficiently to pay the shipping fee (595m cr!) to bring my Corvette up to Colonia. So while I wait the 61 hours for that I'm hopping into the Asp Scout for some exploration around the edges of Colonia. Thanks again for all the help, Commanders.

o7

(And yes, not the best price ever, but was the best in Colonia at the time and, crucially, got me to the figure I needed. I'm a trader in real life, these days, and it's all about grabbing the moment you need in the market, not chasing some meta outcome!)
EOL PROU KW-L C8-8 or -203
Its a rough area. 1 proto lagrange.2 NSP, and fanatics.
Some weird dark wheelie stuff'
You can always take the tour of Fort Mug if you have time.
I'm sure they'd be happy to show you around their manufacturing facilities.

So I finally got around to updating my little video script that lets me turn off stuff like space dust and window grime and other annoyances.

I switched over to the one that Old Duck posted https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/amazingly-realistic-immersion-mod.535240/, and then made my own mods to that, based on what I had before.

Because of this, I can now TURN OFF the interior cockpit lights in my ships!

Flying the Cutter, I've gotten used to the blinding white dashboard, but it was never what I wanted. Now, I can fly in blissful darkness. It's actually really cool to see the shadows that fall on the dashboard as I'm flying now. Could never see them before. And it's great for mining because there are no flashing lights at all.

Here's how it looks in the dark, with no sun shining on it:

Screenshot_0370.jpg

Top Bottom