SPEAR "leader" need pilots to fight for him...?

Hello spear friends! This is a prime example of your group's social engineering to undermine the legitimacy of NATO peacekeeping forces. As many are aware, we went into this BGS war shooting at everyone in order to restore peace to the system. However, all of our pilots are allowed to do their own thing, so they may fly with CODE members in a wing if it suits them.

I would like to remind everyone that NATO is using healing beams only against spear, as the latter group has repeatedly stated that they will use 'all methods allowed by the game's TOS' to defeat us - explicitly stating that they will 'use premium munitions' to do so.

Our attempts at communication with spear were pushed aside by their leadership: they were unwilling to compromise on their use of unbalanced game mechanics (like premium and returning to the instance during a wing fight). We warned them that if we did not come to an agreement then we would stop trying to play fair - as we have done in the past.

Despite our warnings, spear were unwilling to compromise. Therefore, our pilots are using healing beams (we still don't want to waste our time loading premium) but only against spear forces and their allies. I would remind you that members of GANK - an ally to spear and group dedicated to ganking innocent CMDRs - were spotted using beam laser macros (which is cheating).

Spear's inability to reliably defeat our more well-trained pilots has led to them stooping lower and lower into broken mechanics and insults. Our use of healing is a reaction to this: rest assured, if you are part of a legitimate player group, we will not use it against you.

Thanks for the insight!

Too bad heals won't work on SPEAR's reputation. :(

go to video index 13:57
the "pve" vette still fired at me. so it was a 2v2 the whole time.
stef + me (fdl + cutter) v jazod + ratchet (fdl + vette)
ah yes, sorry Akuma, I've missed your reply. You're right, the vette stays in the instance. But, coming back to your video, it was disrupted at 11:14 and appears at 13:31 on your sensors, when Jazod has 3% hull and in 10 seconds before he dies. Are you going to keep claiming it as a "6 min duel" or I missed something else?

at the end of the night also I received these words from commander Jazod, and you say we are the toxic ones?
Elite_-_Dangerous_CLIENT_02_06_2020_0_20_33.png

Bravo, good game content

Btw being rude and being toxic isn't always the same cmdr. Both thinks aren't good ofc, but you can use normal speech to harass others, threat or witch hunt them, same with make a posts with fake info with attempt to justify your actions or just use others names for your own propaganda. Thats means being toxic too. And as Lin said, if you want to discuss Jazod's messages, invite him or another prism represents here if you want.

Btw being rude and being toxic isn't always the same cmdr. Both thinks aren't good ofc, but you can use normal speech to harass others, threat or witch hunt them, same with make a posts with fake info with attempt to justify your actions or just use others names for your own propaganda. Thats means being toxic too. And as Lin said, if you want to discuss Jazod's messages, invite him or another prism represents here if you want.

Believe I have told Jazod several times trying to be calmed and telling him there is no need to insult, and I always receive the same things.
If you want to justiy him, ok, go on

That's so convenient of you, pretending you can't do anything about it.

Deleted member 192138

D
Believe I have told Jazod several times trying to be calmed and telling him there is no need to insult, and I always receive the same things.
If you want to justiy him, ok, go on
That's so convenient of you, pretending you can't do anything about it.
I don't think it's appropriate to discuss game moderation issues on the forum, especially regarding the conduct of someone who is not here to defend themselves :O

Top Bottom