SPEAR "leader" need pilots to fight for him...?

Lol; we're focused on the CZs, not jumping in and running away at the first sign of trouble. Plus, if you don't care about the BGS as you are claiming, why gank the PvE ships and then flee from legitimate PvP battles?

And I am friends with many lawful and outlaw commanders alike - I'm happy to engage in this PvP + PvE setup and it makes things interesting. NATO and 51th have swarmed and completely destroyed me on more than one occasion these past few days and that's fun; but you guys, G4NK and DEVY have mostly just been running, ghosting, and ganking while still claiming some weird moral high ground. If you want to fight, just fight; this propaganda war and subsequent bad faith is pointless and drags the fun out of it.

Ghosting repeatedly into a PvE battle just to earn a kill to put us on a list is hardly going to bother any of us. If anything, I was quite happy to finish 80% of a high CZ while 7 of you were on my tail and I got others to drop in to finish the rest of it off. You are not the objective. Riedquat will return to anarchy. o?
I can't shake the feeling that this "look at all the kills we got, we're winning in the way that matters to us" stuff is just pre-emptive excuses for when they lose the war.

But yes, lmao at the good-guy lawful enforcers coming out and admitting they're just there to gank pve ships rather than actually fight the war, the very thing spear are supposed to be opposed to. Why is it that so many of these anti-ganker types just turn out to want to do the exact same things the gankers and griefers do, with a veneer of vague moral-high-ground that legitimises whatever dirty stunts they pull? At least SDC and Harry Potter and the like own their notoriety.

Deleted member 192138

D
I can't shake the feeling that this "look at all the kills we got, we're winning in the way that matters to us" stuff is just pre-emptive excuses for when they lose the war.

But yes, lmao at the good-guy lawful enforcers coming out and admitting they're just there to gank pve ships rather than actually fight the war, the very thing spear are supposed to be opposed to. Why is it that so many of these anti-ganker types just turn out to want to do the exact same things the gankers and griefers do, with a veneer of vague moral-high-ground that legitimises whatever dirty stunts they pull? At least SDC and Harry Potter and the like own their notoriety.
SPEAR leadership will shift the goal posts every which way they can to save face and claim a win, regardless of how small minded it makes them or circular the logic. It's all about chest thumping, one-up-manship and finger pointing. Very toxic mindset. Whilst some individuals in SPEAR have an attitude of fairplay and seeking good gameplay, this isn't shared by SPEARs leadership in the orders they give and the way they conduct themselves. It has a very unfortunate and negative effect on the health of the PvP community as a whole.

SPEAR leadership will shift the goal posts every which way they can to save face and claim a win, regardless of how small minded it makes them or circular the logic. It's all about chest thumping, one-up-manship and finger pointing. Very toxic mindset. Whilst some individuals in SPEAR have an attitude of fairplay and seeking good gameplay, this isn't shared by SPEARs leadership in the orders they give and the way they conduct themselves. It has a very unfortunate and negative effect on the health of the PvP community as a whole.
Maybe we should make our own bounty hunting group. With blackjack. And newbie-helping patrols.

Whatever happened to GARD anyway, those guys were cool.

Deleted member 192138

D
Maybe we should make our own bounty hunting group. With blackjack. And newbie-helping patrols.

Split from SPEAR and reformed as Unit1 to focus on git gud PvP with a neutral stance to the "outlaw vs lawful" artifice. Their membership are free to do as they want though their focus is on shooting PvPers looking for PvP.

I'm not looking to reinvent the wheel but seeing projects like Unit1 grow will be a very healthy contribution to the PvP sphere. Ash has a very rigid outlook against the use of premiums, for example.

Split from SPEAR and reformed as Unit1 to focus on git gud PvP with a neutral stance to the "outlaw vs lawful" artifice. Their membership are free to do as they want though their focus is on shooting PvPers looking for PvP.

I'm not looking to reinvent the wheel but seeing projects like Unit1 grow will be a very healthy contribution to the PvP sphere. Ash has a very rigid outlook against the use of premiums, for example.
I always figured Ash for a good dude. Fair play to him.

The Replicated Man

T
I am just sitting back and watching this entire situation laughing to myself.

Also getting flashbacks when I used to be a lawful and fought SDC and Code in 3302. Then I decided to get good.

I wouldn't consider myself to be an outlaw, but I guess I am considered one.

Last edited by a moderator:
In memory of the growing list of fallen commanders in this no-mercy war...

• Lollipoppc [ CODE ]
  • Captain pugwash 64 [CRPR]
  • Whitestar1131 [ CODE ]
  • Dany Devito [FUZE]
  • Marcel le blanc [ CODE ]
  • Warpiggy [ CODE ]
  • Snowyskies [ CODE ]
  • Cosmic^Dragon [ CODE ]
  • Liquidatom [ CODE ]
  • Lazuralus [ CODE ]
  • Hotblack Desiato [PLCN]
  • SK1701
  • Fang Darker [SQ11]
  • Ory'Hara [ CODE ]
  • Hipster Zoey [ CODE ]
  • Rui Rebui [ CODE ]
  • Neotantrix [ CODE ]
  • Jazod [PRZM]
  • Raigmore [ CODE ]
  • AP Birdman [FUZE]
  • Melanthes [CRPR]
  • Kunterper895
  • Wojciechowski
  • LATT M [BRNN]
  • Athelthorp [ CODE ]
  • -Sajuuk- [FUZE]
  • Dylan88jr [ CODE ]
  • Azrael_MorningStar [ CODE ]
  • Helshad [BROV]
  • Dashel Jamison [RVES]
  • and probably some more

... remember to:

View attachment 175168
Funny because it seems to me that we've wiped the floor with Spear when we've been able to instance with you 🤔

Elite Dangerous is more toxic than the pro Smash community.

Let that sink in, Starfox.
It's really unfortunate because on xbox we were actually friends with the lawfuls in person and kept the feud to RP in game only.
Spear apparently, likes to make it personal and use the most dirty tactics in the game to ensure a victory, which is still quite rare for them.

Tell me SPEAR, if you're all so busy trying to fight the war for Riedquat, who protecting all the innocent players in Deciat and Borann? 🤔

It's really unfortunate because on xbox we were actually friends with the lawfuls in person and kept the feud to RP in game only.
Spear apparently, likes to make it personal and use the most dirty tactics in the game to ensure a victory, which is still quite rare for them.

Tell me SPEAR, if you're all so busy trying to fight the war for Riedquat, who protecting all the innocent players in Deciat and Borann? 🤔

From an outside perspective, both are as bad as each other.

When did you guys start killing people for no good reason?
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain
tenor (22).gif

Well, what we have here ?
is that a bunch of guys who haven't respected the pvp etiquette for years, have stated recently that they will have no remorse to use any broken mechanic, something outlaws answered to with a "it will lead to an escalation in brokeness and both of us don't want that, if you're using premiums, ghosting and such contantly it will end up with healies" and those guys answered with "use healies then" ? And those guys are now complaining when they get what they asked for while cutting the full story in the process so people could think they are the rightful here ? is that what's called ..... social engineering ?

Akuma
a small note why SPEAR was interested to have pressure on code in view of the bgs situation.
we wanted them to come out in open to fight us that we have the opportunity to do what is shown in this video.
cause before they either hided in their station or run from our bounty hunter task forces cause they are afraid of kill warrent scanners.
I don't understand, let me plug my Akuma translator
Akuma
Since we have stated that we will use broken mechanics constantly, we have left the outlaws with two options. use broken mechanics themselves, or ignore us completely. Code have choose the second option. As we're not capable of thinking until tomorow, we have not predicted that this would lead to us having nobody to play with and we are now very bored. So as protecting the innocent was never our true goal, we choose to harass, gank and attack code bgs to force them to play with us, because we are, in fact, griefers
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I understand better now.

Btw
Lekeno

In memory of the growing list of fallen commanders in this no-mercy war...

• Lollipoppc [ CODE ]
  • Captain pugwash 64 [CRPR]
  • Whitestar1131 [ CODE ]
  • Dany Devito [FUZE]
  • Marcel le blanc [ CODE ]
  • Warpiggy [ CODE ]
  • Snowyskies [ CODE ]
  • Cosmic^Dragon [ CODE ]
  • Liquidatom [ CODE ]
  • Lazuralus [ CODE ]
  • Hotblack Desiato [PLCN]
  • SK1701
  • Fang Darker [SQ11]
  • Ory'Hara [ CODE ]
  • Hipster Zoey [ CODE ]
  • Rui Rebui [ CODE ]
  • Neotantrix [ CODE ]
  • Jazod [PRZM]
  • Raigmore [ CODE ]
  • AP Birdman [FUZE]
  • Melanthes [CRPR]
  • Kunterper895
  • Wojciechowski
  • LATT M [BRNN]
  • Athelthorp [ CODE ]
  • -Sajuuk- [FUZE]
  • Dylan88jr [ CODE ]
  • Azrael_MorningStar [ CODE ]
  • Helshad [BROV]
  • Dashel Jamison [RVES]
  • and probably some more

• By the rules of this forum, is that not naming and shaming ? Please moderators. Or the rules are different when it's the spyware creator friend ?

i'm lollipoppc btw

I was sooo close to joining GARD when @Aashenfox was still active...
Alas, @Phisto Sobanii (and Colonia) got me first...

I think we desperately need both lawfuls and gankers, and hope much of this
yaddayadda is just banter. When @Fuego Estelar was in Colonia, we all had a lot of fun,
he hunted us, sometimes we hunted him, when I was clean he left me alone. That was cool.

Top Bottom