How to earn for carrier / new credit meta

1. Go to RBS 1843
2. Go to "Nyberg Dock"
3. Fill cargo with tritium 5k @ each
4. Look for carrier called "Buying tritium 30k" 13Mn from station (orbiting same body)
5. Deliver tritum, 18mln per full type9.
6. After topping carrier it will move to system with stations that will buy tritium for 85k.
7. Carrier will sell 22 thousands of tritium for 60k each. Hauler will again get 85-60 = 25t profit.
8. Rinse and repeat.

U get profit for each tonne twice - at buying system and selling system. So 50t/tone without having to perform single jump.
I bet im not the first to come up with idea nor i have best prices ( 67% proft for hauler), but i havent seen such topic on forum yet.

Enjoy player driven credit meta!

Ps: Tritium systems are crowded with carriers. Mine has screaming name "BUYING TRITIUM" but thats not always the case. You can use eddb.io to scan carriers that are buying/selling tritum in same system. Put system as reference, sort on price and then on distance. Or just look for appropriately nammed carrier orbiting same body as station.

20200610_144307.jpg

Last edited:
I just tried to use EDDB to buy Tritium from a station and sell to a carrier. EDDB is not listing fleet carriers properly.
Also, in-game, the fleet carriers I visit are offering too little for Tritium, and I won't sell to a carrier if I am going to make a loss.

I just tried to use EDDB to buy Tritium from a station and sell to a carrier. EDDB is not listing fleet carriers properly.
Also, in-game, the fleet carriers I visit are offering too little for Tritium, and I won't sell to a carrier if I am going to make a loss.
EDDB is still only updated by players if nobody is uploading data the FC order can be full filled, If there doing things at a loss that 100K+ per ton carrier will be full with in minuites...
As T9s carry 700+ it only takes ~30 T9s to fill them...

I got it, thanks tho. Answer is simple: You have met demand, I havent noticed. renamed carrier and jumping to system LANSBURY in 9 mins 130ly, if u have low range then pm me i will delay jump.

Btw: game says they will put servers down in 10 mins for a 30 mins
I'm already docked, so i'll be hitching a ride ;)
I'm looking forward to the jump. I'll see if i can check the jump after the servers are back up. Thx for keeping me updated! might be a good idea to make a discord server for your carrier? I can help with it if you want me to?

Top Bottom