[FEDERATION] Bubble Transportation Corporation

Billionaire Admiral wishes to offer transportation around the bubble to any CLEAN commanders.
No fees this is a free service I am offering to Commanders.

Would have to land On my carrier then request transport to a star system.

So is this of interest do I setup a group to let CMDR's participate?

Last edited:
I have a good question for you first my friend. What if I want to go to Sol. you can probably go there in your carrier, Right? but I had not yet made rank for getting permit. I could go there, right? but just not be able to use star ports and such...??? Second, I believe I have the the rank built up in the back ground, for getting a higher rank? but do not know how to do this to well. I happened to luck on doing something and taking the first step, and getting recruit, but I don't know exactly what I did... I believe I am trying to find another mission to do it again, it's just most of the missions are something to high for me to do when I go to the ports or stations for the Federation. Maybe just a little more patience. I seem to run into the reputation or rank problem as well, when I do find a mission I like. the basic missions don't seem to care as much about the ranking part, like penniless or merchant, as the Federation, and Imperial missions do.. OK sorry rambling.. just looking for some info, and some guidance. I like asking the Veteran, when I get a chance. Well I will check back later... Being a part of a fleet ship would be cool. especially if they can get the next ship and mods you're wanting to buy, so you don't have to go combing the Galaxy for them,... LOL not that it would not be an adventure in itself, and some fun, just knowing the options, are available are cool.

I have a good question for you first my friend. What if I want to go to Sol. you can probably go there in your carrier, Right? but I had not yet made rank for getting permit. I could go there, right? but just not be able to use star ports and such...??? Second, I believe I have the the rank built up in the back ground, for getting a higher rank? but do not know how to do this to well. I happened to luck on doing something and taking the first step, and getting recruit, but I don't know exactly what I did... I believe I am trying to find another mission to do it again, it's just most of the missions are something to high for me to do when I go to the ports or stations for the Federation. Maybe just a little more patience. I seem to run into the reputation or rank problem as well, when I do find a mission I like. the basic missions don't seem to care as much about the ranking part, like penniless or merchant, as the Federation, and Imperial missions do.. OK sorry rambling.. just looking for some info, and some guidance. I like asking the Veteran, when I get a chance. Well I will check back later... Being a part of a fleet ship would be cool. especially if they can get the next ship and mods you're wanting to buy, so you don't have to go combing the Galaxy for them,... LOL not that it would not be an adventure in itself, and some fun, just knowing the options, are available are cool.
Fleet Carriers are not able to jump to permit locked systems, even if the fleet carrier owner has the permit to said system. In order for you to increase your rank in a superpower(Federation/Empire) you have to have a high enough relationship with them, and reach 100% in the current rank you're in. Then when you go back to the mission board, look for a Federal Navy or Imperial Navy mission to rank up with either the Federation or Empire respectively.

Fleet Carriers are not able to jump to permit locked systems, even if the fleet carrier owner has the permit to said system. In order for you to increase your rank in a superpower(Federation/Empire) you have to have a high enough relationship with them, and reach 100% in the current rank you're in. Then when you go back to the mission board, look for a Federal Navy or Imperial Navy mission to rank up with either the Federation or Empire respectively.
I have the 100% and with Federation i am allied already, just getting the right missions is what i am missing. Getting used to it though... ty for helping. So no jump to sol in one leep on a carrier... lol.. could get me close though? Most likely.... I'll wait for rsnk though so i can enjoy it😀

This is not a Trap as far as I am concerend it was a genuine offer to other commanders.

Fleet carriers are not permitted to enter Permit Systems. I could Transport you to Barnard's Star which Very close to SOL, or indeed Alpha Centauri.

You could join our group, if you so wished, and operate your services through us! Transportation around the bubble is a very useful thing to have. We need a PC Fleet Carrier and certainly would advertise your services.

Last edited:
This is not a Trap as far as I am concerend it was a genuine offer to other commanders.

Fleet carriers are not permitted to enter Permit Systems. I could Transport you to Barnard's Star which Very close to SOL, or indeed Alpha Centauri.
I'll friend you in game, let me know your tag in game. Or dose it go by commanders name? Which ever.. TY :<)

You could join our group, if you so wished, and operate your services through us! Transportation around the bubble is a very useful thing to have. We need a PC Fleet Carrier and certainly would advertise your services.
Join, How? I really don't like open world. People are to cruel. Can't just let the new guy learn the rooes before tearing him/her a new canopy hole.

I think most commanders can get from one side of the bubble to the other before your FSD spins up. Think a colonia taxi would work better :)

Still trying to work out a Transport strategy for the bubble.

Also the ID for the carrier keeps changing Name the same of course but ID code changes?

Still trying to work out a Transport strategy for the bubble.

Also the ID for the carrier keeps changing Name the same of course but ID code changes?
How do you get your INARA badge in your posts? seems a good Idea, that way you know the ones your talking to are in the game, and not just posting nonsense.?? maybe...

There are several steps I list them below. This is all assuming you are Using a PC.
1. Apply and setup an Account on INARA
2. When Playing ED you also run a piece of software called "ED Market Connector" , at least that is what I do on the PC. That will login to you frontier account and get the data about your current Instance on elite and send it to INARA.
3. Now Goto the option on the top Right hand Bar on INARA called my fleet and on the Left hand side the bottom of the drop down menu you see "MISC AND SIGNATURE"
4. it is there you setup your Key and link to Ed connector It takes about 10 to 20 minutes to propagate through the system.

I am sure other contributors will correct me if there are any errors, or indeed anything i have missed.
You may have to do step 4 after step 1 I cannot remember. :)

There are several steps I list them below. This is all assuming you are Using a PC.
1. Apply and setup an Account on INARA
2. When Playing ED you also run a piece of software called "ED Market Connector" , at least that is what I do on the PC. That will login to you frontier account and get the data about your current Instance on elite and send it to INARA.
3. Now Goto the option on the top Right hand Bar on INARA called my fleet and on the Left hand side the bottom of the drop down menu you see "MISC AND SIGNATURE"
4. it is there you setup your Key and link to Ed connector It takes about 10 to 20 minutes to propagate through the system.

I am sure other contributors will correct me if there are any errors, or indeed anything i have missed.
You may have to do step 4 after step 1 I cannot remember. :)
Well I'm half way there, I've had a inara account for a bit now, so just need to follow the rest.

It's a trap.
ackbar_wide-f0a673c875361830e84eaa3b98f7f886a750b0e5-s800-c85.jpg
ackbar_wide-f0a673c875361830e84eaa3b98f7f886a750b0e5-s800-c85.jpg

Top Bottom