New Paintjobs

Deleted member 182079

D
Sorry, can't get excited about new paints when the rather pricey FC PJ's (of which I bought 4!) don't bloody work at all right now. But FD already got my money so who's the mug now
🤦‍♂️

If someone were to ask me, ‘how many paints do you like overall?’

My response would likely be:

Less than 10%, why thank you for asking kind sir/madam......

There’s quite a myriad I completely dislike. Some that are ‘ok’ and a few that are really, really, REALLY good.

o7

Deleted member 182079

D
If someone were to ask me, ‘how many paints do you like overall?’

My response would likely be:

Less than 10%, why thank you for asking kind sir/madam......

There’s quite a myriad I completely dislike. Some that are ‘ok’ and a few that are really, really, REALLY good.

o7
I noticed I keep leaning towards solid colour PJs for most of my ships - they just look cleaner and more 'real' in the game. If a pattern is involved, the less busy it is, the better usually. Would love to see some stats on sales numbers although you can get a rough idea when being parked in Jameson's and watching player traffic.

Ugh! Ugly as Sin!

Besides - every time you dock at a station the ATC calls out the make of your ship and your call sign... Not difficult to remember!

Holy crap they are so good.

But.. in star wars squadrons you can earn them in game. marketing..

I don't know if i need any more paints. Honest question, how many top tier paints do you need for a ship? I like both the python and krait ones. But why do i need more than wireframe gold and the krypsis white one for the krait (just on one account).

To support frontier for their top quality above and beyond effort to amaze us right? Yes. I like it. I'll do it when they do it.

EDIT: Back to reality.. this one actually is gorgeous and for an under represented ship:

View attachment 178107
All the cosmetics are about want not need, that said you should have all the ones that you really like for a particular ship.

The Osiris paintjobs are extremely good.

forc_fdev_v_ferdelance_1055-1.jpg

There is only 1 really, Corroded... The rest are just eye candy :)
Many more than 3 PJ's though...

Although without a Raider kit, the Fleet Carriers are woefully incomplete ;)

Oh those things? Lol, sorry i only saved the file that says ship kits are what you get for carriers.

Yeah never bit on the colors, look terrible, except for maybe graphite or tactical cobalt. Waiting for chrome or gold one, should be good :) Something to save free arx for. With trading receiving a buff, you can hit your cap easily enough from just playing now.

Deleted member 182079

D
Question, how did you buy 4 there's only 3.
1 white (with light blue)
1 red (with white stripes)
1 green (with white stripes)
1 blue (with white stripes)

I like variety, and all those go with the white thrusters/landing pads on my carrier. Not a fan of the dark themes (including stock) as it's hard enough to see much of the FC when you're not parked right on the sun.

1 white (with light blue)
1 red (with white stripes)
1 green (with white stripes)
1 blue (with white stripes)

I like variety, and all those go with the white thrusters/landing pads on my carrier. Not a fan of the dark themes (including stock) as it's hard enough to see much of the FC when you're not parked right on the sun.

Fair points :)

Top Bottom