SPEAR have abandoned Deciat. Watch yourselves out there CMDRs.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Alert: Maynard incoming!

I always joke with my wine gum nemesis that when EDs servers die, while all of you are hugging and kissing goodbye, we will be sparring to the very last, dying server connection.

Kirk-double-ear-slap-on-the-gorn.gif

Last edited:
Generally it's extremely hard to protect a paper ship even in the ideal scenario when you drop at the same time of a ganker; which is why numerical superiority and pre-emptive strikes are important.

I'm also not sure what makes you to think that we care about what gankers think of us.

Preemptive by shooting up weapon and shieldless ships, harassing trade ships, getting wanted left and right for attacking clean, by your minority report spy-tool, CMDRs?
Do you guys shoot up each over after getting wanted for taking the "dangerous" gankers out or just to pad your law enforcement statistics? I really want see the spy-tool statistics on the people you shoot up in Colonia until now. I would bet my favorite FdL that the majority was clean as a whistle and got shot down by association. You might want to start shooting down half the nebula, including Mobius, they are on our side since a long time.

Free tip: Next time you undertake such a colossal failure of an operation do some research first.

Preemptive by shooting up weapon and shieldless ships, harassing trade ships, getting wanted left and right for attacking clean, by your minority report spy-tool, CMDRs?
Do you guys shoot up each over after getting wanted for taking the "dangerous" gankers out or just to pad your law enforcement statistics? I really want see the spy-tool statistics on the people you shoot up in Colonia until now. I would bet my favorite FdL that the majority was clean as a whistle and got shot down by association. You might want to start shooting down half the nebula, including Mobius, they are on our side since a long time.

Free tip: Next time you undertake such a colossal failure of an operation do some research first.

Getting real for a change....spy tool?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom