SPEAR have abandoned Deciat. Watch yourselves out there CMDRs.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
by what I have read, a group of gankers who believe they're law dogs. Kinda like watching the movie Tombstone. The only Law around here is the cowboys.

I'd say that SPEAR is less Wyatt Earp and more the fat hillbilly deputy who breaks your taillight with his baton on the way up to ticket you for driving without a working taillight.

Last edited:
Odd, people do that, the same people 'playing their own way' whine. Likewise some people want to play in open while not getting bullied. Don't know about salt though.

Well you seem to be part of the 'salty' group I was referring to.

It's just a game, flying spaceships with guns on them. At some point somebody's probably going to shoot at you, for any reason or no reason at all. It's fun ;) And easily avoided.

Lots of salt in this thread. Seems like a bitter attack on a group playing their own way, PvPing in Open.

Just play in group or solo if you want to avoid it, easy.
I feel its more goading than bitter attack and that decription certainly fits the role RP of a motly crew of outsiders defending free space while forging their own path, bring it on is the message from me PS4 Reapers we want our share of scalps 💀

I feel its more goading than bitter attack and that decription certainly fits the role RP of a motly crew of outsiders defending free space while forging their own path, bring it on is the message from me PS4 Reapers we want our share of scalps 💀

It really isn't ;) Just two sides who play their own way, interacting. Pick a side, jump in & have fun or watch from the sidelines & enjoy the show ;) No need to be bitter about it, no need for name calling or petty jibes.

Well you seem to be part of the 'salty' group I was referring to.

It's just a game, flying spaceships with guns on them. At some point somebody's probably going to shoot at you, for any reason or no reason at all. It's fun ;) And easily avoided.
I wouldn't really say that we Reapers are salty. We're having a great time with everything, even if the cards turn against us.

Besides, what other squadron-help or hindering aside- so inspires people to drop what they're doing to get to Colonia?

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom