SPEAR have abandoned Deciat. Watch yourselves out there CMDRs.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Everything has an expiration date old chap ;)
Completely off topic side note, you said you were on my friends list and I just assumed you were because I've completely lost track of who's on it, but last night I went looking through it to find you (searching for Bottom Hat of course) and couldn't find you. Then I stumbled across a name on my friends list and connected the dots. Your CMDR name is glorious my friend.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I had missed the show's run. Probably watching Andromeda and Stargate SG1...or even some other rather low hanging garbage with Paris Hilton. I was young in the early 2000's
I liked that show's Inara nearly as much as the web-based excellence!
inara.jpg

Completely off topic side note, you said you were on my friends list and I just assumed you were because I've completely lost track of who's on it, but last night I went looking through it to find you (searching for Bottom Hat of course) and couldn't find you. Then I stumbled across a name on my friends list and connected the dots. Your CMDR is glorious my friend.

Ah hahaha!! Yes buddy, I had to have a forum name that was close to my commander name, but that was about the best I could try, and succeed with getting past the wonderful mods!! I have to say it wasn't easy to get it in-game either, but I figured I could be much less subtle with that one!

I'm glad you approve mate :) people are still scared to talk to me around stations though, I think they somehow imagine I'm a griefer - all I do is spout random messages in local comms and try to be rude... Imagine Seth Green at a CG station - that's the level of mad weirdness I aspire to!!

The upside is, once everyone has gotten over being a burnt out 40 something with hair moving from head to nostrils you realise the kebab shop is open, and a whole new world of fun opens up with 'heady pavement chat' with meat obsessed ladies. Or just chips gravy and dirty chicken.

Lol! Like @DrewCarnegie said, I immediately thought of nights out "down pub" as well!

You are right about the hair though - I think it happens to men in their sleep, and that head hair is actually an alien symbiote, that typically distrusts the sun. But because it moves so slowly, we never physically see it migrate down the sides of our heads, to form it's new colonies on the bottom of earlobes, in nostrils, and in all the unmentionable places that us 40+s have to deal with.

I think the species must be different for women - now that breed of hair seems to move upwards, but possibly as a trend? I have only seen it get smaller and less dense over the last 30 years or so - although I'm only basing that observation on magazines I have checked out. At the dentist of course. Maybe ladies' hair likes going towards sunlight?

I fear I may have digressed a shade though, much like the hair has. Hmmm.....

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom