Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Classic CIG: something that looks nice, but is a complete PITA to actually use.
The 'inner thought' piece of crap UI is what the problem is...what the hell was wrong with hotkeys for basic tasks like opening doors or picking stuff up I ask you? They could have just bound those functions to the 'f' key as a basic interact function or fold it into the player/ship inventory on a separate screen like everyone else does instead of writing an hour long movie script you have to scroll through to get there.

Last edited:
Classic CIG: something that looks nice, but is a complete PITA to actually use.
Imagine doing that not once, but over and over and over...
In some places realism should give way to gameplay. Especially repetitive actions.
But apparently CI-G loves to repeat the same things as many iterations as it manages to pull.

And the hits keep coming...

At this stage my dear Doog - I think it's more likely CI-G will release a #1 pop music record than a game.

Mind you - with all the cash they supposedly have, their admittedly competent audio team, their vast swathes of mocap / video suites and the ebbing records market - that might be easier to achieve than might be thought.

"Mark Hamill ate my Idris" - might be the Handbag's true path to fame after all!

Here's a golden oldie to cheer all you backers up...

Um7xMJ5.jpg

Top Bottom