SPEAR have abandoned Deciat. Watch yourselves out there CMDRs.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So, with Deciat still showing as an extreme threat on Inara, gankers now having no opposition and consequently an increased risk to new players in the system, what should any new player do about this.

Well, there's a few options. Firstly, skip the whole issue and just do those last couple of jumps in solo/PG. If you don't want to risk that meta-alloy, much safer as you only have NPCs to contend with.

You could get the same FSD mod from Elvira Martuuk. Whilst not totally risk free, this has much lower system traffic, so you're much less likely to see any gankers.

There's also various things elsewhere about evasive flying, ship builds etc. that will get you there, but if you do go in open, it's best being prepared for the possibility of not making it to your destination. Some players may be happy with that risk, but with gankers probably feeling emboldened in there it's important to note that it is going to be more risky than usual flying in there for a while.

Deciat needs a player group to take on the gankers I reckon....

It's as if the system needs a defensive weapon as well. Perhaps some kind of stabby instrument? Sword, of maybe dagger?

Thus, to solve the problems, I suggest with Paul, that a group of players who decide legality based on whimsical feelings, be formed. They could patrol the system, defend noobs from bankers, and even call themselves SHANK.

Now all that is needed is a recruitment drive for these heroes of the innocent.

Paul and I are around to solve other problems at weekends, and for only a small fee. A pack of mcvities should do nicely :)

It's as if the system needs a defensive weapon as well. Perhaps some kind of stabby instrument? Sword, of maybe dagger?

Thus, to solve the problems, I suggest with Paul, that a group of players who decide legality based on whimsical feelings, be formed. They could patrol the system, defend noobs from bankers, and even call themselves SHANK.

Paul and I are around to solve other problems at weekends, and for only a small fee. A pack of mcvities should do nicely :)

How about Warriors against nasty knaves?

It's always a matter of imagination. I really did enjoy this thread so far ;-)

Imagine what happens if SPEAR would decide to stay :cool:

I wish you all a good day - see you out in the dark

Last edited:

What would the four letter tag for said Squadron be I wonder....

SHAK

we need to recruit Shaquille O'Neal to the Squadron in that case 😉

Nope. One down already.

View attachment 182593

The real money is on my Bubble Lance, anyway. Come and get it, y'all!
this ain't gonna never work. Even if you were in a fully decked out Cutter and max g5 everything engineered including size 8 prismatics to the point where your cutter's worth is like 1.5 billion credits, if somebody kills you the most they'll ever get out is 2 mil per kill. Even if you have a bounty on your head for like 10 billion.

FDev, fix bounty hunting so lawful PvPers actually have a REAL frikin reason in-game to PvP criminal CMDRs.

No, "pew pewz for only fun" is not a good excuse. This is the only reason why I'll never get into PvP as much as I always wanted to, it's trash through and through

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom