SPEAR have abandoned Deciat. Watch yourselves out there CMDRs.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Not a student of Sparta then lol :LOL:

BEARD maybe?

1596371905838.png

Well looked after chin hair is worth a thousand warriors.

And to add to my previous post.

I can make more than 2 million in less time it would take to blow up a shieldless empty Eagle with some missions that have NO RISK AT ALL. Meanwhile we got gankers with bounties of up to hundreds of millions who basically get away scot-free for wanton murder. If you DO manage to kill one, maybe.

What do you get?

Some pocket lint, old gum wrapper and a toothpick.

Last edited by a moderator:
And to add to my previous post.

I can make more than 2 million in less time it would take to blow up a shieldless empty Eagle with some missions that have NO RISK AT ALL. Meanwhile we got gankers with bounties of up to hundreds of millions who basically get away scot-free for wanton murder. If you DO manage to kill one, maybe.

What do you get?

Some pocket lint, old gum wrapper and a toothpick.
Careful.
You're that close to give PvPers what they want.
Also something something wealth transfer something...

I've always though the spear to be a useless weapon in war. I mean, it's. one shot deal. You literally throw it away. Unless of course you carry a stack of them into battle and that sounds like a logistical nightmare. Particularly if you're travelling long distances. Like 21,000ly.

That's not how spears where usually used in combat. While lacking the style of a sword or the brutish look of an axe the spear was the main melee weapon for centuries for the majority of soldiers. Being able to throw a spear in combat was an added bonus, thrusting the spear at save distance at the enemy while behind a shield wall and or in very large numbers was the main way to use spears.

Spears (and pikes) are cheap, easy to use even by untrained peasants and extremely effective against better equipped soldiers (cavalry or knights for example) allowing to keep the enemy out of weapons range of the usual sword, war knife or axe.
The use of spears/pikes got abandoned in Europe just after the muskets got good and cheap enough for mass deployment in the late medieval / early modern times.

Also something something wealth transfer something...
Wrong answer.

I can't ing afford potential rebuy, ammo spend and all that other crap just off of one "ganker kill" Not to mention how these PvP fights are like as long as an episode of Seinfeld. 2 million credits is a blatant spit in the face, deliberate middle finger to lawful PvPers. Who now are basically REQUIRED to come up with some rubbish "personal narrative" reason to justify wasting their time and money in doing that kind of gameplay. I know "it's fun" and other explainations like that.

But It is not fun for everybody. I like making at least enough money to cover my ship's running costs at least f.f.s.

Wrong answer.

I can't gently caressing afford potential rebuy, ammo spend and all that other crap just off of one "ganker kill" Not to mention how these PvP fights are like as long as an episode of Seinfeld. 2 million credits is a blatant spit in the face, deliberate middle finger to lawful PvPers. Who now are basically REQUIRED to come up with some rubbish "personal narrative" reason to justify wasting their time and money in doing that kind of gameplay. I know "it's fun" and other explainations like that.

But It is not fun for everybody. I like making at least enough money to cover my ship's running costs at least f.f.s.
I know that. I agree with you. With Fleet Carriers at latest, the wealth transfer / cheating argument is totally idiotic.

I know that. I agree with you. With Fleet Carriers at latest, the wealth transfer / cheating argument is totally idiotic.
Right, and you shouldn't ever have to justify using unnecessary amounts of steps to accomplish a simple task. It's just stupid, plain and simple.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom