Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 17 - 18 Sep 3306

War in Turdetani is now 1-0. Keep shooting at Vucub Huan Corporation.
Trade/carto and missions for The Dark Wheel in LTT 5455. Not far off expansion now!

Please do not do any of the following as they help the enemy:
Do NOT work for other factions in our systems, unless requested in the orders.
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems.
Do NOT hand in trade goods or cartography data to stations that we do not own.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in LFT 926, HR 4979, Anyanwu or LTT 5455. Hand in to LTT 5455 or Turdetani. Do NOT hand in to HR 4979 or Anyanwu!
  • Conflict Zones in Turdetani. Shoot at Vucub Huan Corporation.

Commodity Trading
  • Profitable trades into TDW owned ground stations in Shinrarta
  • Profitable trades into TDW owned stations in LTT 5455

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for TDW in LTT 5455.
  • Missions for CIA in LFT 926. (optional.)

Exploration Data:
- Hand in TDW ground stations in Shinrarta or our station in LTT 5455

Please continue to use EDMC or similar tools to keep local data up to date.

Keep Spinning The Wheel, Hamsters!

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting... Do NOT hand in to HR 4979 or Anyanwu!

lol Anyanwu just wont do as theyre told will they, are we sure the DW havent developed a mind of their own and are trying to lead us somewhere ? :) I was amazed some people could predict where we are expanding to, I never thought the issue would be too much support, well done TTW community! But obviously yes, pay close attention and use Interstellar Factors in neutral space to sell any non DW bounties.

2 competing

What CG upgrade list?

Seriously, I can't find an announcement from Frontier about the CG - I must be going blind.

"The target systems in order of priority are Fjorgyn, HR 4979, Wolf 294, Lambda-2 Tucanae, Potriti, LHS 4058, Chakpa, Gally Bese, Eta Cephei and Ninabin. If successful, upgrading will be done for the start of October."

Just check GalNet above station reports or on Panel 4.

2 competing
Yup, found those, thanks, but was hoping for something first-hand from Frontier.

Just check GalNet above station reports or on Panel 4.

Thank you. After the long hiatus it hadn't actually occurred to me to look on Galnet. :rolleyes:

Yup, found those, thanks, but was hoping for something first-hand from Frontier.

Oh I see, yes I noticed that but had many reason why it could be that way, and the timestamp said it was posted at 9.14pm last night iirc and obviously 'unlocked for viewing' today so I think that is the first-hand from Frontier, at least the first wave, presuming something on LS.....but as one of them is one those people who tell you what they bought you for Xmas coz they cant keep it in and is desperate to tell us everything Im not sure I dare watch :) I will but Ill be ready to go LA-LA-LA very loudly at any point :)

On the bigger topic, did they know we were going into HR when they made that comment on the LS that got obfuscated? Did they work out our route would go through theirs and how does this affect TTW if at all?

I do not think the Community Goal will directly affect our plans in HR 4979 as even though it may get an upgrade out of this CG, there is little to no CG related traffic in the system, thus no BGS movement.

As for knowing ahead of time which systems we are going to make use of - that is very unlikely.

Any discussions about our planned path is held in a "secure" discord channel that has access to only a handful of people in our planning team.

At almost every step on the path, there are several alternative systems possible and which one we end up using even I will not know too far ahead of time as it is determined by the moving BGS of many systems. The formerly front running system may no longer be suitable once we are in range to expand to it.

Our path to Lave is essentially complete - we just need to take over Turdetani. There are a number of issues involving factions in the area that need to be concluded before we make our move but essentially all the pieces are in place and we are just awaiting a clear opportunity to strike. I have been in contact with LRN and we have permission to enter the system so long as we do not disturb things too much. This part of the Turning The Wheel project will carefully step around the rather delicate political situation in that area.

The whims of RNGesus have made some changes on our path to Sol. LTT 5455 was chosen as the target of the previous expansion over an alternative system because it is actually in extreme range of Sol itself. An expansion by invasion to our next proposed target would "fail" because Sol, at about 29ly distance, has an open spot for us (only 6 factions). This assumes of course that TDW is magical special sauce and can get into Sol where others cannot. The more likely scenario was that we would land in our targeted intermediary system instead.

However, about a week ago, a retreat occurred in one of the possible jumps from LTT 5455 and that system, closer than 29 ly to LTT 5455, now has an open spot for us. An expansion from LTT 5455 today would land there by direct expansion, not invasion.
None of the possible systems from LTT 5455 are actually within Sol's cube, so we would be expanding again from that target system to yet another system. This final system is well within Sol's 20ly range and is where we would likely be issuing permits from if such a thing works for us.

Plotting of our path towards LFT 509 is well under way. I have suitable systems close to LFT 509 and various hops on the path to get there. It may be faster to start a path towards LFT 509 from LTT 5455 or the next "Sol path" system than from near sol itself as there is a bit of an L -shaped path from where we are now, to Sol and LFT.
As LFT 509 is a zero population system with a permit lock, we are not targeting it directly, rather a system next to it.

As of right now I do not know the exact path we will use to get there. I have reached out to a few different player groups about our potential use of their systems on the way, but none of that is fixed in stone.

Inara has recently had changes made to its "Nearest Inhabited Systems" tab that give everybody with enough BGS know-how access to the same sort of data that the various tools I have been using provide. Spend a bit of time looking at the various systems we are in, the systems we can reach from there, and the places we want to go after that and you can plot our movements fairly easily. The workings of the black box have had a few pages of its instruction manual displayed for all to see!

Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 18 - 19 Sep 3306

Progress has been made in the war in Turdetani - it is now 2-0. Keep shooting at Vucub Huan Corporation.
Trade/carto and missions for The Dark Wheel in LTT 5455.
Feel free to participate in the current Community Goal as it is likely we get a free station upgrade in HR 4979, and help all the other systems as well.

Please do not do any of the following as they help the enemy:
Do NOT work for other factions in our systems, unless requested in the orders.
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems.
Do NOT hand in trade goods or cartography data to stations that we do not own.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in LFT 926, HR 4979, Anyanwu or LTT 5455. Hand in to LTT 5455 or Turdetani. Do NOT hand in to HR 4979 or Anyanwu!
  • Conflict Zones in Turdetani. Shoot at Vucub Huan Corporation.

Commodity Trading
  • Profitable trades into TDW owned ground stations in Shinrarta
  • Profitable trades into TDW owned stations in LTT 5455

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for TDW in LTT 5455. Combat related missions in Turdetani.
  • Missions for CIA in LFT 926. (optional.)
  • Missions for Alliance of LTT 5419 in Anyanwu - they are uncomfortably close to retreat level.

Exploration Data:
- Hand in TDW ground stations in Shinrarta or our station in LTT 5455

Please continue to use EDMC or similar tools to keep local data up to date.

Keep Spinning The Wheel, Hamsters!

Rabid Hamsters are recruiting!

If you can spare 30 minutes or so a few days a week to assist the Turning The Wheel project but want a bit more involvement than is offered in the public orders, join the Rabid Hamsters.

Rabid Hamsters Assault Force are the advanced scouts of this project, going in ahead to prepare our next target. Much of the work is done via mission running but there are occasionally wars and elections to be fought.
Jump on the Elite Week Discord, send me a PM and I'll arrange to give you access to the secure channel.
https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq
RHAF.jpg

Rabid Hamsters are recruiting!

If you can spare 30 minutes or so a few days a week to assist the Turning The Wheel project but want a bit more involvement than is offered in the public orders, join the Rabid Hamsters.

Rabid Hamsters Assault Force are the advanced scouts of this project, going in ahead to prepare our next target. Much of the work is done via mission running but there are occasionally wars and elections to be fought.
Jump on the Elite Week Discord, send me a PM and I'll arrange to give you access to the secure channel.
https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq
View attachment 188364
I'd love to help out more but I just don't get discord, my tin foil hat isn't enough to stop my head from hurting trying to figure it out, that's why I get my daily orders from here

Top Bottom