COMPLETED CG Repel the Thargoid attack in the Witch Head Nebula (AX-Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
This.
I hauled for the Empire and Alliance to get those stations out there.
I hauled to repair all six stations, twice, without fear or favour to who owned them.
And then the Alliance thumbed their nose at everyone and took control of what had been a cross-Superpower effort.

Sort this one out on your own, boys. :mad:

Curiously, that's exactly the reasoning that made Britain become Roman Britain.

I dunno. After the Alliance steamrollered the whole place I lost interest. Leave em to it?
Interesting... So as someone who has been supporting the Empire in the last two CGs, perhaps it is my duty to facilitate demise of the Alliance in this sector of space, at least in systems originally belonging to the Empire.

Hmmmm.... I never thought I would actually be helping the Thargoids! I must ponder these things.

Bringing Imperial civilisation to the unwashed masses. Nope, not seeing a downside. :unsure:

Tacitus did a surprisingly good job of presenting the downside in the speech he probably invented for Calgacus:

These plunderers of the world, after exhausting the land by their devastations, are rifling the ocean: stimulated by avarice, if their enemy be rich; by ambition, if poor; unsatiated by the East and by the West: the only people who behold wealth and indigence with equal avidity. To ravage, to slaughter, to usurp under false titles, they call empire; and where they make a desert, they call it peace.

Who thought this through at Frontier? Who came up with the idea to give away a FSDB for a prize? When you need a FSDB to get to the Witch Head Nebula? Noobs better hitch a ride with a FC. Oh wait if you dont have the FSDB you prolly an't equipped to fight thargoids.
How about giving something Anti Thargoid weapon/defense away? something that really has to do with the CG.
Good going. Way to ruin another CG

Last edited by a moderator:
The treasonous Alliance is getting its comeuppance. Wasn't the Witch Head nebula supposed to be a "United Nations" of sorts, with equal representation of all three superpowers? Then sometime later, probably while I was playing Space Engineers, the Alliance must have pulled a coup d'état.

Too bad there isn't a counter-CG to assist the Thargoids in bringing retribution to the Alliance. Doesn't mean I can't do this on my own.

Who thought this through at Frontier? Who came up with the idea to give away a FSDB for a prize? When you need a FSDB to get to the Witch Head Nebula? Noobs better hitch a ride with a FC. Oh wait if you dont have the FSDB you prolly an't equipped to fight thargoids.
How about giving something Anti Thargoid weapon/defense away? something that really has to do with the CG.
Good going. Way to ruin another CG
lol - u funny :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom