Gankers' rights movement?

Yes, this is a convenient position to consider the locking mechanism is not correct, for the 1000 things that specifically improve the work of the hunkers do not notice.

I didn't like your post but I like your avatar. ;-) :cool:
Why not? It is a sensible suggestion - if you consider that players who wish to be playing in open will be doing so anyway, it shouldn't make any difference, should it?

Although, naturally, I'd prefer PG was the default option, still multi-player but similar to a coffee filter - the dregs are left out 🤷‍♂️

Poster removed
An interesting comment... You are aware that solo doesn't permit interactions with other players apart from system chat, I assume?

Now if you had suggested PG instead, that would have been much better, multiplayer with friends...

Never mind, PvP players will manage to find their play, gankers also, let's not throw them both in the same bucket - most of my game friends are certainly PvP players, only 1 or 2 are 'gankers' along with it...

I don't like the blocking feature, have not used it nor am I likely to - are you going to call me a griefer?

It is so refreshing to hear the same old tat re-hashed every couple of weeks, it restores my soul to know that there are a minority of players feeling peeved because not everyone wishes to play with them ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Samsel

Banned
An interesting comment... You are aware that solo doesn't permit interactions with other players apart from system chat, I assume?

Now if you had suggested PG instead, that would have been much better, multiplayer with friends...

Never mind, PvP players will manage to find their play, gankers also, let's not throw them both in the same bucket - most of my game friends are certainly PvP players, only 1 or 2 are 'gankers' along with it...

I don't like the blocking feature, have not used it nor am I likely to - are you going to call me a griefer?

It is so refreshing to hear the same old tat re-hashed every couple of weeks, it restores my soul to know that there are a minority of players feeling peeved because not everyone wishes to play with them ;)
< Nope >

Poster removed
Well, open isn't anything special... (but there are a minority who consider it so)

No need to correct it - I was just nudging you to point out there are 2 excellent multi-player modes, the best even permits the player to select who they interact with :)

When they make an equal - balanced open game, you will not need a block.
In the meantime - a friend of my enemy - my enemy !

If you do not want to make the balance in the open game, you can simply add another mode :
and I think that after the introduction of this mode, the bulk of players will fly in this mode !

zGHQb4O.gif

Top Bottom