Azure paint job not in livery after update. Anyone else?

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
It wasn't in the livery accessible before launching the game but it was in the in-game livery, for me, on PC, at least.

Hi cmdrs,
I can't find the azure paint job for my cutter anywhere, not in store, not in livery, so is this an open issue following the update?
o7

Considering how much Frontier likes to procrastinate, they'll probably planning to kill two birds with one stone. It will be available Xmas. LOL

it Available already. Elite Dangerous Screenshot 2020.11.01 - 19.37.57.47.png try logging off and restarting.

On ps4 it is present in livery, but it can't be applied. In the Livestream during Halloween, Arthur did mention that they were aware of it and working on it, but seriously, how hard can it be to take this long?
In RL I have run out of real money and consequently, of Arx. So as I'm busy finishing off a PvE Chieftain and I don't have any alternative skins purchased for it. I think the Azure PJ would look great on this ship and I would really like to be able to apply it.

As of now, Monday morning, I still don't have my paint jobs on any of my ships.

CMDR's please tell me I'm not losing it here:

OUTFITTING - LIVERY - PAINT JOBS ??

🤔

I think cmdrs on ps4 who managed to grab it before the last update probably have it in their livery but can't apply it. As for those of us who didn't grab it then, it does not appear at all.

I think cmdrs on ps4 who managed to grab it before the last update probably have it in their livery but can't apply it. As for those of us who didn't grab it then, it does not appear at all.

No. Ps4 users with disc based game + Horizons didn’t get the skins, period. Ps4 users with the digital version have the skins but can’t apply them.

Top Bottom