General / Off-Topic The Covid vaccine must be mandatory ?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
1st: A part of the video, does not allow for context etc., so conclusions cannot be made, about what has been said, or who is saying it.
2nd: Dose the fat guy in the blue T'shirt, write stuff for lord chump? Within 30 seconds, I can see that that they both talk the same kind of talk.
3rd: Seven year olds are here and I don't think they should be influenced by such inaccuracies.

Are the vaccines turning frogs gay?
That is quite funny.
..........because? I believe it was Desmond Morris proved, that 'confined animals' display homo-sexual tenancies, more than non confined animals. So confined frogs, would be more likely to be, as well.

when-the-government-1daa05c2d2.jpg

Deleted member 257907

D
3rd: Seven year olds are here and I don't think they should be influenced by such inaccuracies.
youtube has age restriction on their videos if it's not age restricted then youtube disagrees with you not my fault.

That is quite funny.
..........because? I believe it was Desmond Morris proved, that 'confined animals' display homo-sexual tenancies, more than non confined animals. So confined frogs, would be more likely to be, as well.
Jones is well known for his rant in 2015 about how tap water is a conspiracy, and is, his words, a "Gay Bomb". And how he doesn't like how the sinister "they" (I'll let you draw your own conclusions as to who "they" may be, there's a fairly long list of the usual suspects), are putting chemicals in water that turn frogs gay. I believe he followed it up in 2017 with the claim that virtually all frogs in the US are now in fact gay.

Just to be clear that post is pure sarcasm the guy is clearly all kinds of crazy.
I seem to recall a journalist talking once about some event they both happened to be at one time, and he was out back having a smoke when Jones stormed out of the door nearby and proceeded to have a heated argument with a lamppost for a few minutes.
Guy genuinely seems to need actual medical help with his mental health, not encouragement from those who keep egging him on, and probably make a fair bit of money out of his career.

Just to be clear that post is pure sarcasm the guy is clearly all kinds of crazy.

Yep.
He's only appears to be so. It's entirely done for money( According to his lawyer at his child custody hearing). Imagine that to win an argument somebody cites Alex Jones. It is hilarious.

Jones’ appearance comes in the aftermath of a move by major platforms including streaming giant Spotify in 2018 to remove years of content from the far-right conspiracy theorist and his Infowars platforms over allegations of hate speech.

Jones’ shows have propagated hoax claims, including that the 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School may have been staged, which led to death threats to the families of the child victims. Jones was sued by the families for defamation and ordered to pay $100,000. Jones has since acknowledged the killings occurred.

Last edited:
He's only appears to be so. It's entirely done for money.
I'm not so sure. The legal battle in 2017 with his ex over custody of their children, his lawyers made that claim, but he kept going off on conspiracy theory rants even during the proceedings, leading to her eventual success. She painted a picture of him very much behaving in line with the suggested "character" at home, which was making her fear for the children's safety.

I'm not so sure. The legal battle in 2017 with his ex over custody of their children, his lawyers made that claim, but he kept going off on conspiracy theory rants even during the proceedings, leading to her eventual success. She painted a picture of him very much behaving in line with the suggested "character" at home, which was making her fear for the children's safety.

:eek:
You mean the lawyer was lying! Well, that has never happened before!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
@BelieveIcanFly
I have previously asked you to post a desciption of the content of any video you post, so that other forum members can make a choice about whether they wish to view the content.

Accordingly I have removed the last video you posted as there was no description.

He switches between different explanations for talking absolute and utter rubbish as the courts systematically reject them, roughly going :

Freedom of speech.
It's just a character I play on my programme.
I am insane and was delusional at the time.
Yes I'll pay their legal fee's and compensation.

He never actually tries to convince courts that the stuff he has said is true. As long as people keep buying Brain Force Plus herbal stimulant and survivalist supplies from his online store he can afford to keep doing it.

Although the Sandy Hook case isn't over yet, he's been made to pay out over $100,000 on it just for delaying and not showing up with demanded documents, the actual judgment, damages and punishment are still pending. Three other conspiracy nuts who harassed the sandy hook victims families are already in prison/mental hospitals so the rumour he's handing the online store to his dad and the show to his eldest son (a rumour he started on his show) might tell us he knows he's not going to be free much longer.

Spotify is facing criticism from anti-misinformation groups and its own staff over the appearance of conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on the Joe Rogan show.
Rogan's hugely popular podcast signed an exclusivity deal with Spotify earlier this year for $100m (£77m).
But Spotify staff have reportedly expressed concerns internally about the appearance of Jones as a guest.
Spotify banned Jones' own podcast two years ago over hate speech.

From the BBC today.

From the BBC today.

A tricky one that. If you censor people like that it fuels what they are saying.

That is the problem with this weird ultra PC world we are living in. I’m gay and my dad told me he wasn’t going to watch ‘strictly come dancing’ because there was a same sex couple in it ‘How is THAT going to work?They are doing it for the wrong reasons’ he said.

His granddaughter is a lesbian and he doesn’t care. I’m not making this up. He feels he is being pushed into an opinion and it’s making him feel resentment where he hasn’t before.

A tricky one that. If you censor people like that it fuels what they are saying.

That is the problem with this weird ultra PC world we are living in. I’m gay and my dad told me he wasn’t going to watch ‘strictly come dancing’ because there was a same sex couple in it ‘How is THAT going to work?They are doing it for the wrong reasons’ he said.

His granddaughter is a lesbian and he doesn’t care. I’m not making this up. He feels he is being pushed into an opinion and it’s making him feel resentment where he hasn’t before.

He set dangerous conspiracy nuts on the grieving families of the victims of a school shooting.

There's a a caveat with freedom of speech in that you don't have the right to shout "fire" in a crowded theatre, he didn't just do that he shouted fire then blamed it on people he knew were not just innocent but who had suffered terrible losses.

Deplatforming scum like him is a good move.

He set dangerous conspiracy nuts on the grieving families of the victims of a school shooting.

There's a a caveat with freedom of speech in that you don't have the right to shout "fire" in a crowded theatre, he didn't just do that he shouted fire then blamed it on people he knew were not just innocent but who had suffered terrible losses.

Deplatforming scum like him is a good move.

I’m not saying it isn’t but I don’t think it is a simple as that.

Who gets to decide who says what? In the U.K. we have laws that decide it based on a reasonable set of values but in the USA they don’t because they have actual free speech (however uncivilised that might be). We don’t have freedom of speech like they do.

I prefer what we have but most people in the USA prefer what they have. If everyone got along and agreed on everything politics wouldn’t exist....

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom