Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

You can always show it to me, but we are getting a bit too off topic here.
Awww… Just because your strategy of bad-faith argumentation, general abusiveness, and largely trollish behaviour has finally worked and made me wholly disinclined to be even the slightest bit helpful in remedying your confusion does not mean that CI¬G's incompetence at ship design is off-topic.

Actually, I'll be generous. Here's a word that might help you: sufficiency.

Just because your strategy of bad-faith argumentation, general abusiveness, and largely trollish behaviour has finally worked and made me wholly disinclined to be even the slightest bit helpful in remedying your confusion does not mean that CI¬G's incompetence at ship design is off-topic.

Actually, I'll be generous. Here's a word that might help you: sufficiency.
Dude, chill out

I love the flint arrowhead form.
The form is better respected by Anaconda for the back part, Perseus is more similar for the front part.
6124_photo_Image-2.jpg

Pfft! Those cavemen totall ripped off the Python. Send in the Time Lawyers to go back in time and sue them!

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
I wonder how the interiors match up

Probably as disparingly as the respective abilities of those ships for jumping to other systems, having full directional control in navigation within system, undertaking exploration gameplay, refueling and repairing gameplay, customizing crafted modules, fully working control and management systems, reasonably working silent running and detailed countermeasure systems, ability to participate in persistent faction warfare, salvaging or smuggling gameplay or more generally decent physics or just behaving in a stable manner without crashing, glitching or breaking basic geometries in the game every other minute. Just to name a few more differences.

So yeah, I guess you are right, the fact CIG has got a more than obvious inspiration in the design of these ships does not necessarily mean they are exactly the same.

;)

Seriously though, I think this is fine and probably just a harmless nod and token of appreciation from CR to Elite, "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" and all that. These ships are also a great way for CIG to try and attract some ED players that may not have yet tried SC via a glimpse at how those ships (probably among the most popular in ED) may look in the inside one day (scale differences notwithstanding).

Last edited:
Probably as disparingly as the respective abilities of those ships for jumping to other systems, having full directional control in navigation within system, undertaking exploration gameplay, refueling and repairing gameplay, customizing crafted modules, fully working control and management systems, reasonably working silent running and detailed countermeasure systems, ability to participate in persistent faction warfare, salvaging or smuggling gameplay or more generally decent physics or just behaving in a stable manner without crashing, glitching or breaking basic geometries in the game every other minute. Just to name a few more differences.

So yeah, I guess you are right, the fact CIG has got a more than obvious inspiration in the design of these ships does not necessarily mean they are exactly the same.

;)

Seriously though, I think this is fine and probably just a harmless nod and token of appreciation from from CR to Elite, "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" and all that. These ships are also a great way for CIG to try and attract some ED players that may not have yet tried SC via a glimpse at how those ships (probably among the most popular in ED) may look in the inside one day (scale differences notwithstanding).

Ones a plucked chicken with a place for the stuffing and ones an Asps head
Make them angular and spaceshipy and you end up in a similar place

Top Bottom