CZs Win / Loss Bar bugged again ?

I am currently doing a war again and I am noticing that the win loss bar seems to be bugged again.
I thought they had fixed this ?
For example :- In a wing of two my bar shows we are 90% done and the enemy has Zero kills, which is correct.
On my wing mates bar its Equal and its a 50/50 chance we win or loose on the next kill. Because the enemy bar goes up when we make a kill.

Happens when doing alone too.
Is anyone else seeing this ?

Last edited:
I've seen something like this, but not with wings, though could be related.

When i fight in my own... if my supported faction is winning, it will correctly show our faction winning.

If we're losing, each time the event makes a kill, it also bumps up my faction's bar so looks equal. Future kills for my faction don't change the bars appearance unless we're genuinely winning, in which case our bar will push forward again.

Again, not the same but, but similar effects, so might be related.

I've seen something like this, but not with wings, though could be related.

When i fight in my own... if my supported faction is winning, it will correctly show our faction winning.

If we're losing, each time the event makes a kill, it also bumps up my faction's bar so looks equal. Future kills for my faction don't change the bars appearance unless we're genuinely winning, in which case our bar will push forward again.

Again, not the same but, but similar effects, so might be related.

Ok thanks, Quite hard to see whats going on sometimes with all the action.
We are now 15 straight wins without it bugging out, Not sure why, but we are keeping an eye on the bar much more now and avoiding any friendly fire.

Quite hard trying figure out what causes it, so thanks for the info.

Edit : we are also not moving away from the Marker, as in not chasing ships who loose engines as a group, one of us is always near the marker.
with group being two :)

Whenever that happens (possible friendly fire related) we take it in turns to low wake out.

As long as someone stays in to keep the instance going it'll sort itself out, easy to do with just the two of you.

Whenever that happens (possible friendly fire related) we take it in turns to low wake out.

As long as someone stays in to keep the instance going it'll sort itself out, easy to do with just the two of you.

Great Idea thanks.
When you low wake out and then back in, does that Set the bar to the correct levels or does it remain at Equal amounts ?

Normally we'll do a cpl of kills and as soon as we see progress again we'll let whoever jumped out know to come back in again.

Bit of a PITA but hasn't failed us yet, and we've had several expansion wars over the last few months.

Top Bottom