Twitch Drops Cargo Breach

Guess this means i wont be able to get the drops.

Stream starts at 3:30 AM for me...
When is the next event taking place?
Take a look at the EliteDangerous Twitch channel for details of our next drops event. In order to give people in various time zones a fair chance to obtain the items, our Twitch Drops window will typically run for a week starting at 10am BST on the first day until 10am BST on the last day. During that time, tune in to one of our Frontier Games’ Partners (who are choosing their own streaming times) to get your rewards.

I must admit that, as a Warframe Twitch drop recipient for the last couple of years, this seems a bit backwards to me. That requires your accounts to be linked before you start watching, and then credits the drops to the account once the time has passed. Heaven knows it's far from flawless, but it usually works.

I hope the way Frontier is trying to do it instead works, but I suspect there will be problems.

Londo Molari: (Drunkenly lounging in the middle of a destroyed banquet table)
"Everybody's cute!"
"Everybody's cute!"
"Even Me!!!"
(raises an arm in extravagant display)
"BUT IN PURPLE..... I'mmmmmm STUNNING!!!!!!!!"
(Londo collapses into drunken unconciousness)

Vir Cotto: "Ahh, He's become one with his inner self!"

Michael Garrbaldi: "He's passed out!!!!"

Vir Cotto: " That too....."

Yes, and I hope people read that very carefully...

'Important: Please ensure that you log in and link using the correct Frontier account as you won't be able to change it once it has been linked. For more information on account linking refer to our FAQ section.'
:D(y)

Written right underneath the Unlink button once you've finished linking your account, which seems a bit contradictory.

On Tuesday 24 November at 16:30 (UTC), during our Supercruise News stream, we will be testing out the Twitch Drops system for the first time, so come along to earn drops!

Once you reach the required time for a drop, you will then need to follow the URL, link your Frontier account to your Twitch account, and then claim your reward.
So … how does that work for people with multiple accounts? Do I have to create 4 more twitch accounts and run the stream in 5 tabs?

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
Page is accessible but may not be fully functional

Written right underneath the Unlink button once you've finished linking your account, which seems a bit contradictory.

So we actually use our platform login not our linked master account..

So … how does that work for people with multiple accounts? Do I have to create 4 more twitch accounts and run the stream in 5 tabs?

You can only use one for twitch drops. Choose wisely.

I must admit that, as a Warframe Twitch drop recipient for the last couple of years, this seems a bit backwards to me. That requires your accounts to be linked before you start watching, and then credits the drops to the account once the time has passed. Heaven knows it's far from flawless, but it usually works.

I hope the way Frontier is trying to do it instead works, but I suspect there will be problems.

It's like they want people to use the stream chat for tech support, because that's what going to happen :whistle:

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
That's why I'm curious because as far as I'm aware you can only link Console once

This was one of the reasons I asked. I originally forgot all about my PSN account being linked to my original (PC) Frontier Store login.

But, for twitch drops it appears I will use my PSN login details on the site linked by Stuart. It's a bit confusing.

Linking probably won't break it but, I'll just follow the instructions.

Top Bottom