News Spooky & Adventure Bundle - Coming December 10th!

Jay Wilton

Community Manager
Hayo Coaster Friends!

We've all had a lot of fun creating incredible parks the past few weeks. We’ve also seen some terrifyingly terrific requests. Many of you have been longing to explore and discover more content!

With that in mind, we’re excited to announce that on the 10 December, Planet Coaster: Console Edition’s guests are in for a treat thanks to the release of an exciting new bundle combining the Spooky Pack and Adventure Pack!

PC_CE_Spooky_Adventure_Combo_Social_Asset_960x540.jpg

That’s a whole lot of content! In fact, the bundle will include:

• Five new rides – The Hoax, The Huntsman, Island Adventure, Land Ahoy, and Gold Fever!
  • 550+ new scenery items – A combination of horror and adventure scenery, animatronics, foliage, and more!
  • 2 entertainers – The delightfully haunting King Ghoster and confetti gun-wielding queen of the jungle Renee Feu!
  • 150+ console exclusive blueprints - From glorious golden statues to fully animated haunted house rooms, create a new park in a jiffy with these premade items!
  • A plethora of new audio and sound effects – New music tracks, SFX, and more - all perfect for an adventurous walk through a haunted house, or a petrifying plunder into the depths of forgotten temple!
Available as both a bundle for £11.99 ($14.99/€12.99) or individually for £7.99 ($9.99/€9.99) each, we’re incredibly excited to see all the fantastic new creations and parks on the Frontier Workshop that we know the PlanCo Fam will create on the PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One!

Adventure_960x540_WM_10.jpg
Spooky Pack_960x540_WM_7.jpg

The Spooky & Adventure Bundle will release alongside bug fixes for all players. The team is prioritising major bug fixes; thank you for reporting your bugs via the Issue Tracker - please continue to do so!

That's great, but where should we build that when we've reached the limit with just a few things from the base game? And that with only 50% of the built-up area with only 3 coaster, 15 rides and normal small buildings/shops. Thats very frustrating! Every DLC is practically useless, because I can't build different areas, although I still have a lot of ideas ... At Planco on PC I built my park for over 1 year, expanded and improved it again and again. Here the fun is almost over after two, three weeks...😩 And there are no stutters on my PS4 Pro at 100%...

Last edited:

Jay Wilton

Community Manager
That's great, but where should we build that when we've reached the limit with just a few things from the base game? And that with only 50% of the built-up area als only 3 coaster, 15 rides und normal small buildings/shops. Thats very frustrating! Every DLC is practically useless, because I can't build different areas, although I still have a number of ideas ... At Planco on the PC I built my park for over 1 year, expanded and improved it again and again. Here the fun is almost over after two, three weeks...😩 And there are no stutters on my PS4 Pro at 100%...

Hey Rusty, the Oswald-Eugene counter is important for stability in your game and to help keep your park in tip-top shape! We're always looking into everyone's feedback, so thank you for sharing yours :)

Will people that bought the Deluxe Edition receive it for free?

Hey Shiro, the Spooky & Adventure Bundle will need to be purchased separately. The Deluxe Edition came with the Deluxe Rides Collection and Classic Rides Collection DLC!

Last edited:
Exciting news! For us "current/previous" genners, will a purchase of DLC's also transfer over when, for example in my case, player makes a move from ps4 to ps5 in the future?

thanks for the feedback, but it doesn't help me if I can only use 20-30% of the game. I've been playing Planco on the PC for over four years. The game lives from the long-term motivation to be able to build large parks with many areas. It is clear that this is not possible on the console in terms of size, but the limit is so low that I can only build mini-areas. The motivation is quickly gone. I can't start a new park every few weeks, that's not the point of the game. And if I can`t use any further scenery and buildings, then no DLC will bring me anything. Many fans will not buy it now because of this. With Cities Skylines there are no such problems in huge cities either... The price for the bundle is very fair though, maybe PS5 players will have fun with it ... Unfortunately, I have to sell the game and go back to the PC in the hope that there will be new DLCs/Updates again, because that's where you have your biggest fan base... :) All the best for you!

Last edited:
Hey Rusty, the Oswald-Eugene counter is important for stability in your game and to help keep your park in tip-top shape! We're always looking into everyone's feedback, so thank you for sharing yours :)

Hey Shiro, the Spooky & Adventure Bundle will need to be purchased seperately. The Deluxe Edition came with the Deluxe Rides Collection DLC!

So you're telling me the Deluxe Edition will only include those two, and every DLC in the future has to be paid separately.

If that's the case, WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE DELUXE EDITION IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
So you're telling me the Deluxe Edition will only include those two, and every DLC in the future has to be paid separately.

If that's the case, WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE DELUXE EDITION IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
It had 2 extra DLC? That was the point. It never said anything about other DLC. In my experience I've never had a deluxe edition come with unlimited stuff after release. It's normally a handful of exclusives or an additional DLC.

That might be your case, but City Skylines Deluxe Edition gave you the current and future DLC's . The only thing is that you had to buy a season pass to get those, but at least it fills its purpose.

Mind you, the Deluxe Edition on pc gave you all the DLC's, why can't they give the customers who paid the most have this option. It wouldn't be worth it that if you paid more for the game, you still had to pay for more content.
It had 2 extra DLC? That was the point. It never said anything about other DLC. In my experience I've never had a deluxe edition come with unlimited stuff after release. It's normally a handful of exclusives or an additional DLC.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
That might be your case, but City Skylines Deluxe Edition gave you the current and future DLC's . The only thing is that you had to buy a season pass to get those, but at least it fills its purpose.

Mind you, the Deluxe Edition on pc gave you all the DLC's, why can't they give the customers who paid the most have this option. It wouldn't be worth it that if you paid more for the game, you still had to pay for more content.
The deluxe edition of Planet Coaster on PC with all DLC was released after the DLC were all released. So a couple of years later. The Thrill seekers edition at release which was the deluxe only came with a soundtrack, art book, golden king coaster. Either way read the description of editions. They state everything you will get.

what the hell frontier exclusives for console yet again thanks for excluding pc players frontier yet freaking again first it's the oswald
content and now some update content to the spooky & adventure packs. give pc players the same content.

what the hell frontier exclusives for console yet again thanks for excluding pc players frontier yet freaking again first it's the oswald
content and now some update content to the spooky & adventure packs. give pc players the same content.

What? I think those packs will be the same as the ones PC players got. Where did you read it will include additional content? By the update they mean bug fixes.

What? I think those packs will be the same as the ones PC players got. Where did you read it will include additional content? By the update they mean bug fixes.
150+ console exclusive blueprints - From glorious golden statues to fully animated haunted house rooms, create a new park in a jiffy with these premade items!

150+ console exclusive blueprints - From glorious golden statues to fully animated haunted house rooms, create a new park in a jiffy with these premade items!

I see. Well I guess blueprints for me are not really new content because you have all the pieces so build your own but I can see that it would be useful for people that just like to place it down instead of building it.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
I see. Well I guess blueprints for me are not really new content because you have all the pieces so build your own but I can see that it would be useful for people that just like to place it down instead of building it.
While it would be nice to have the blueprints on PC, it is a little more tricky to build with the controller (my opinion) so having a good selection of blueprints is important

Thanks for providing more DLC for the game. I hope the Dev's do understand the frustration on the build limit in the console edition. I just hope that in the near future, they can increase it a bit. For PS5/Xbox Series X you get 30% more build limit, but to me that is still a bit restrictive being that these new consoles are so much more powerful in every way to the base consoles. I would love for the Devs to push that a bit on Next Gen consoles...I get the limitation on base consoles....those came out in 2013 and even back then that Jaguar CPU was bad...really bad. But these new Next Gen consoles should easily be able to do more than 30% of the base consoles for the build limit.

Top Bottom