PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

To not let this thread die, a new video. I finally made it to San Tu and got to practice a bit. This is fight 3 out of 4 with CMDR 27Dvvvde. I uploaded this one as it makes me look the best:ROFLMAO:. Overall it was a 2-2 tie, GG. Saw a lot what I did wrong and need to improve. Next step is wing fights. Going to get speed run a lot, I sure of that.

I hope Bigmaec makes it soon, so we can have new influencer content.

To not let this thread die, a new video. I finally made it to San Tu and got to practice a bit. This is fight 3 out of 4 with CMDR 27Dvvvde. I uploaded this one as it makes me look the best:ROFLMAO:. Overall it was a 2-2 tie, GG. Saw a lot what I did wrong and need to improve. Next step is wing fights. Going to get speed run a lot, I sure of that.

I hope Bigmaec makes it soon, so we can have new influencer content.
I'm on my way back.

Thanks for bumping this 🥳

Yes. As you can see on my awful videos 😁
Back in the day I really struggled with accuracy with both the x52 Pro and the t16000 grips. I switched to an Orbweaver & mouse combo and definitely achieved more precision, but the trade off was outside of combat the day to day flying was just not as much fun.

I just unboxed a much higher end Virpil HOTAS and I'm hoping that proves to be the happy medium. I know that a stick and throttle probably isn't as ideal as 2x sticks would be, but the setup is primarily for earthbound flight sims with ED playing second fiddle.

Now if I could just remember how to bind everything...

Edit: btw that thread that was locked earlier re menu logging on gankers was vomitous. Reading that swill was just depressing. Your posts actually stood out and made me want to get back into the game, though. Nice to see that there are still players willing to carry the PvP standard.

Last edited:
Back in the day I really struggled with accuracy with both the x52 Pro and the t16000 grips. I switched to an Orbweaver & mouse combo and definitely achieved more precision, but the trade off was outside of combat the day to day flying was just not as much fun.

I just unboxed a much higher end Virpil HOTAS and I'm hoping that proves to be the happy medium. I know that a stick and throttle probably isn't as ideal as 2x sticks would be, but the setup is primarily for earthbound flight sims with ED playing second fiddle.

Now if I could just remember how to bind everything...
I have an eye on a Gladiator NXT if they get available again.

Top Bottom