Community Event / Creation LAVE RADIO - A podcast about Elite Dangerous

Lave Radio Episode 314: PI makes Colin spin in his grave is now available for download!!!
Where we look into spooky clues from Frontier and dream about dev diary's to come

Pulse-Chieftain-scaled.jpg

Last edited:
This weeks Podcast was particularly good. I keep forgetting to 'like' it so have this one instead :)

Just one question, how many newsreaders you got? Sometimes get them repeating after each other for some reason.

This weeks Podcast was particularly good. I keep forgetting to 'like' it so have this one instead :)

Just one question, how many newsreaders you got? Sometimes get them repeating after each other for some reason.
Thanks and it's probably because we don't actually listen to each other!!!! :)

Or if I'm being more serious I know that I can be focussed on trying to make a point, whilst doing several other tasks and accidently miss things, or feel it's not been made clearly enough which will lead to some repetition

o7 Cmdr Eid LeWeise

Thanks and it's probably because we don't actually listen to each other!!!! :)

Or if I'm being more serious I know that I can be focussed on trying to make a point, whilst doing several other tasks and accidently miss things, or feel it's not been made clearly enough which will lead to some repetition

o7 Cmdr Eid LeWeise

Sorry not the podcast itself, the (I assume pre-recorded) GalNet News ones, they are brilliant but sometimes get them both fighting to read the news or one will read it followed immediately by the other. Like its on a loop thats supposed to alternate between them but doesnt shut off and they both get to read the same news one after the other. Its not a major issue, I always imagine them fighting for the mic :)

Thanks for a particularly jolly show (2/12). Feedback:

• I can't believe you all support lewis hamilton. There's more going on than his sportsmanship these days and its sub optimal.
  • I actually burst out laughing when ben said to shan "do you even like spaceships". Thank you for that.
  • Bonus points for a well executed light roleplay session including phoenixes elite npc pilot. True class.

Is this a good place to discuss shows?

Thanks for a particularly jolly show (2/12). Feedback:

• I can't believe you all support lewis hamilton. There's more going on than his sportsmanship these days and its sub optimal.
  • I actually burst out laughing when ben said to shan "do you even like spaceships". Thank you for that.
  • Bonus points for a well executed light roleplay session including phoenixes elite npc pilot. True class.

Is this a good place to discuss shows?
Thanks for that, I was hoping that the show would go down well.

This is certainly the place to talk about the show.

That is the way!

This is certainly the place to talk about the show.

In that case Ill admit I missed it last night, I muted it for a few minutes and completely forgot to unmute it so I will be listening tonight while dodging the gankers at the CG. Lewis Hamilton hmmm I may be with KS on that one :)

In that case Ill admit I missed it last night, I muted it for a few minutes and completely forgot to unmute it so I will be listening tonight while dodging the gankers at the CG. Lewis Hamilton hmmm I may be with KS on that one :)
Listen to the show and make your own mind up. I thought we were pretty neutral about F1 to be honest.

Lave Radio Episode 320: I Thought I Won A Prize But I Had To Go On Lave Radio Instead is now available for download!!!
Cmdr JThar Birrrelle wins Reddit and joins us as his Wooden Spoon Prize to get our opinion on the importance of Narrative its lead up to Odyssey

Cmdr Eid LeWeise

LavePlanet_00001.png

Thanks for another well balanced and considered show.

Apart from sparring in dd, i've never seriously thought about the details of how odysee might be implemented. I feel like running to the hills now. The more one speculates, its only going to go off to even stranger places. Definitely zeroing the expectations. As long as i can get out on foot and hang about under my ship thats something.

Also, i hope frontier haven't considered the space game stale because its been going for 6 years. If any of that speculation is also adopted by frontier it doesn't bode to well for future updates to the space side.. and probably explains everything..

Thanks for another well balanced and considered show.

Apart from sparring in dd, i've never seriously thought about the details of how odysee might be implemented. I feel like running to the hills now. The more one speculates, its only going to go off to even stranger places. Definitely zeroing the expectations. As long as i can get out on foot and hang about under my ship thats something.

Also, i hope frontier haven't considered the space game stale because its been going for 6 years. If any of that speculation is also adopted by frontier it doesn't bode to well for future updates to the space side.. and probably explains everything..

I'll admit that is one of the concerns I have that about Odyssey. I worried that the Space Side of the game will be neglected for at least six months while Odyssey 'Beds In', so we're stuck with Powerplay as it, C&P as is and CQC as is. However, as long as Odyssey has fixed a lot of issues with multi-crew, it will be worth it for me.

Top Bottom