General / Off-Topic The Mandalorian TV series

Quite enjoyed S02E07.
Did Boba polish and repaint his helmet and armor?
I quite understand it's two sizes smaller now (well, a man's gotta eat), but now looks almost like new.

Also, first time I saw an Imperial trooper (in this case a tank pilot, or at least someone dressed like it), to shoot so precisely! At last.

Same old 40+ years old story. Stormtroopers shoot and miss, but when they have them surrounded at point-blank, than it's "Drop your weapons!"... and then someone comes to rescue.
Really... :rolleyes:

Anyway, the only reason I keep watching this:
ezgif-3-c8f866b78e02.gif

Edit: and Boba, ofc
PS
What?! Just trying to figure out her workout plan!

Last edited:
How can you not listen to the awesome music you fiend!?
Allright, allright.
Went back, skipped the credits and music (HA) then saw the epilogue. What the hell?
What kind of crimelord security was that? Not one bodyguard even got a shot off. Pewpew, bodyguard falls down the stairs, the club-wielding piggies run to their doom? No guns? Everyone else just stands around waiting to be shot?

The writing and characters on this is just so much better than the recent trilogy movies. It puts them to shame.

Yea the plots are quite simple, but Starwars was never complicated. It's well put together and nicely polished. It seems like season 3 will be shifting focus to Boba which should be fun given what we have seen on him so far :p

Last edited:
Quite enjoyed S02E07.
Did Boba polish and repaint his helmet and armor?
I quite understand it's two sizes smaller now (well, a man's gotta eat), but now looks almost like new.
Also, first time I saw an Imperial trooper (in this case a tank pilot, or at least someone dressed like it), to shoot so precisely! At last.

I noticed the same things. I suspect they took the old, original armor from the movies in the first scenes, just for honoring/remembrance, or whatever, and the new and shiny armor is newly made. The old one was probably smaller because of the original actor was smaller... just a thought.

Imperial troopers actually hitting something, well, that's something. LOL! I wonder if the imperial tactics is just that, a large number of random shots will eventually hit a target.
[/quote]

How does EU luke appearance mesh with Kathleen Kennedy's fuddy duddy milk drinking grump? Hopefully a a rewrite, I don't understand her hatred of luke.

I've been watching The Mandalorian series with my 15yo son and we are both really enjoying it. I like the slow pace, you really get to soak up the atmosphere the characters are going through in each episode. My wife dislikes it for that reason as she thinks it's boring, but then she's not a big space show fan anyway.

While I was on holidays I watched the last Star Wars film at a friend's house (The rise of Skywalker). Boy that movie was truly dreadful. So glad I didn't pay to go to the movies to see that one at the time it came out. Such a contrast to the brilliance in The Mandalorian.

Top Bottom