AMA IV - Happy 3307

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
@Zac Cocken I'm sure you mentioned a Q&A session the CM team had with developers post coming just before the holiday period, was delayed once as there ended up being more questions you guys were answering?

am I going nuts? (it's possible tbf)

I believe there is a "lore bible" that Frontier uses to ensure consistency in ED. Has thought been made to making this available in some form (PDF as per the art books, part of the website or some other means) so that fan fiction writers can follow it and those that are nosey (like me ;)) can read it?

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
@Zac Cocken I'm sure you mentioned a Q&A session the CM team had with developers post coming just before the holiday period, was delayed once as there ended up being more questions you guys were answering?

am I going nuts? (it's possible tbf)

You aren't going nuts! We're still working on it. Hopefully by the end of this week, if not, in the next couple.

No worries! How far would you adjust the delivery follow-up missions?

Good question! By a million per cent if I had my way but that's neither intelligent nor good for game. At present they're sort in the double-figire "K" range aren't they? Perhaps they ought to go back up to the ~1mCR pay out.

Oh, and... sorry. Again.

Is there a minimum PC spec for Odyssey? Looking at all the graphical wonderousness on the previews, I'm scared my rig is going to die under the strain :D And I've preodered... :eek:

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom